⇢ Chapter 10.

Chapter 10.

It was Saturday morning and Shota was in the kitchen drinking coffee when he hears Eri coming down the stairs. "Good morning, Daddy!" Eri says sleepy as she rubs her eyes. "Morning Princess. You look like you had fun yesterday." Shota says with a laugh.

Eri hair was a complete mess and she was still in her dress. Everyone came home super late after the party and went straight to sleep. Hizashi was not happy having to get up and go to practice, dumbass forgot to cancel it. Hitoshi is still sleeping, Shota is surprise Eri woke up so early. "It was a lot of fun. I was dancing with Mirio and Tamaki all night. Nejire was having fun making Tamaki blush, it was really cute. Oh, I know why Toshi and Deku are not talking." Eri says as she sits next to Shota who hands her some juice.

"Oh really? Tell me." Shota asks moving his chair closer to get all the juicy gossip. "Okay, so Mina said that Ochaco and Iida broke up and Ochaco is in love with Deku so Toshi told Deku not to get close to her and they fought because Toshi doesn't trust her. Oh, and Denki said he and TetsuTetsu saw Deku kissing Ochaco." Eri says. Shota was shocked at the thought that Deku would cheat. He knows there has to be more to the story because this isn't something Deku would do..or is it? As Shota was about to ask Eri questions, Hitoshi walked into the kitchen.

"Stop gossiping about things you don't know about, Monkey." Hitoshi says as he messes up Eri hair making her whine. "Well you don't want to tell me what happen so I asked my sources." Eri says. "Yeah, the queen of gossip Mina. And half the stuff she says is made up." Hitoshi says as he gets something to drink.

"Well then, is it true that Deku kissed Ochaco?" Eri asked. Hitoshi nearly choked on his juice when Eri asked, "WHAT?! Deku did what?!" Hitoshi yelled making Eri jump. "Um, that's what Mina said. She said that's why you two are fighting." Eri says nervously.

"Oh shit." Shota thought to himself. "No it's not. We are not talking because he lied to me about something different. Where did she see this?" Hitoshi asked. "It was Denki and TetsuTetsu who saw it and told Mina." Eri says. "That bastard, I'm gonna kill him." Hitoshi says as he runs up to his room.

"Hey, what are you gonna do!?" Shota yells at Hitoshi. Hitoshi doesn't answer and runs down after changing into his sweatpants and sweater and runs out the house. "Shit, I better call Zashi and let him know Toshi is on his way." Shota says as he calls Hizashi. "Daddy, I'm sorry. I thought he knew." Eri says sadly. "It's okay baby, but that's why I always told you be careful with what you gossip about because half the time it's false." Shota says to calm down Eri. After telling Hizashi what happened, Shota and Eri gets dressed to go food shopping for there dinner that night with Touya.

"Daddy, are you making Lasagna?" Eri asked as she looks in the shopping cart. "Yeah, I am unless you want something else." Shota asked, stopping his movements to grab more items.

"No! I want your lasagna, it's so delicious. I bet Touya would love it." Eri exclaims with a wide smile. "You are right, Kitty. I love lasagna." Touya says, surprising both Shota and Eri. Shota realized it was Touya and held his chest, 'now I know how Hizashi feels whenever Half n' Half pops out of nowhere..' Shota thought.

"Touya!! what are you doing here?" Eri says as she hugs Touya. "Buying some stuff, my roommate eats everything leaving me with nothing." Touya says with a laugh.

"What are you looking for?" Shota asked as Eri continues looking inside Touya's basket. "Cake!" Eri exclaims happily. "I have to pick it up from your granny. I told her the cake is for you and she said she has to make it extra special. Which means I pay extra more." Touya says with a laugh making Shota laugh, too.

"Don't forget the wine, Dumbass." Shota says as he walks to the counter to pay. "I know, I already got it. And do you love calling people dumbass?" Touya questions.

"Yup! Daddy calls Papa that all the time." Eri says as she sneakily puts candy on the counter for Shota to take it off the counter. Touya just laughs as he see Eri trying to sneak the candy even after Shota puts it back. "Well see you later, lets go Eri." Shota say as he grabs the bags, handing Eri the lighter bags to hold. Touya waves at Shota and Eri as he goes to pay for his stuff.

"Sir, do you want the candies?" The cashier asked. Touya laughs when he realizes that Eri put the candy in his basket without him realizing. "Sneaky little Kitty.. Yeah, I'll get it." Touya says with a smile. After some time, Shota and Eri cleaned up the house and Shota was almost done cooking.

"Daddy, we need to make the table bigger." Eri ask as she cleaned off the table. "I know, I'll tell Papa when he gets home to put the middle piece to expand the table. Anyways, go take a shower. Papa should be home soon and Toshi, if he didn't get in trouble." Shota says as he rushes Eri upstairs. Soon, Hizashi gets home with Hitoshi. "We're home!!" Hizashi yells.

"What happen?" Shota says. "Nothing. It was a huge misunderstanding, I don't want to get into it but me and Deku are okay. Oh, is it okay to invite him over?" Hitoshi asked.

"Why you asking me knowing he's standing right there. I can see his hair, dumbass." Shota says with a laugh when he notices Deku's green hair behind Hizashi. "Um, hi Shota.." Deku says awkwardly. Shota just sighs, saying hi and walks back in the kitchen to finish up cooking.

"Eri, what the hell? Your hair is wet and it still has shampoo in it!" Hitoshi says as he see Eri running down the stairs. "Deku is here! I wanted to see him, you poopie head. Hey, put me down!" Eri whines as Hitoshi picks her up to take her back to the bathroom. "Papa, help me!!!" Eri yells as she sees Hizashi.

"Can't help you, you need to wash your hair properly. Toshi, help her." Hizashi says as he walks in the room and throws himself on the bed. Eri is heard whining and Deku and Hitoshi laughing.

"Rough morning?" Shota asked, sitting besides Hizashi. "Yeah, after Toshi stormed in the gym with the yelling and arguing, I'm done. Let me rest for an hour and then I'll get ready before Mr. Famous Touya comes." Hizashi mumbles as he falls to sleep. Shota just laughs and lets Hizashi sleep.

Soon, an hour passed and everyone finally finished getting everything ready. "Daddy, wake up Papa Touya will be here soon!" Eri says as she sits at the table. "I'm up, I'm up." Hizashi says as he walks out the room with a towel around his neck and sweatpants on.

"Papa, your hair is still wet and put on a shirt." Eri yells making Shota and Hizashi laugh. Looking at Hizashi standing there with his long wet hair and the water sliding down his chest, Shota started feeling a little hot.

Hizashi noticed Shota looking at him and he smiles, "You're looking at me like you wanna eat this up." Hizashi teases with a smile as he rubs his chest.

"Papa, please stop! Get some help." Eri says with a serious face. Both Shota and Deku started laughing as this whole scene was a flash back for them, leaving Hizashi, Hitoshi and Eri wondering what's so funny.

As Shota keeps laughing, he hears a knock on the door. "Ah, it's Mr. Famous Touya, I'll get it." Hizashi says as he runs to door, ignoring Shota yelling at him to put on a shirt. "Welcome, Mr. Fam-" Hizashi stops mid sentence when he see someone standing at the door that he never thought he would ever see in a million years again.

"Oh wow, Blondie? So you're Papa." Touya says with a smirk. "Dabi?!" Hizashi says in a whisper leaving him shock not knowing what to do.

_______________________________
Holy shit!!!! 😱😱😱 Hizashi comes face to face with his mistake, what is he going to do? Damn just when things was going good.