⇢ Chapter 27.

Chapter 27.

Touya knew he had to do something to help Eri, it killed him inside knowing she hates him. He wanted to do something to help, he knew Kai was hiding his past and it has to be a reason for it, Touya was waiting in a cafe for this person to help him.

He called her after Enji told him to. "Call Rumi, she will help you fix this son. I love you." Touya thought back to what was said to him. Rumi was his father's partner -- if you wanna call them that. If you wanted information on anyone, she was the one to go to. Touya only seen her once when she visited Keigo at the bar, the two are close friends.

As Touya was drinking his coffee, the seat in front of him moved back and a long silver haired, tanned muscular women sat down. "What's up, fucker," Rumi says with a smile.

"Well, hello to you too," Touya says, kinda annoyed.

"Hey sweetie, can I get an ice coffee, and make it as sweet as you." Rumi says to the waitress who blushes and walks away to put in her order.

"Did you see the rack on her?! Damn..." Rumi gushes over the waitress.

"I prefer them a lot smaller." Touya answers back.

"Ah yeah, you like them short, blondish hair, heavy on the eyeliner, DJ and has a thing for hawks and chickens. Right?" Rumi says with a small laugh.

"He really loves his chicken, huh?" Touya says. "Anyways, if you're done flirting, can we get to business."

The waitress comes back with Rumi's ice coffee and a cake. "Um, here is your order, and the cake is on the house" the waitress says shyly.

Rumi smiles, takes the cherry from the cake puts it in her mouth, licking it seductively while looking at the waitress. Touya just groans at this whole scene and tries not to vomit. "Wonder if you taste just as good." Rumi says.

The waitress, who is now bright red, hurries away, not knowing what to do. Rumi laughs and looks over to Touya who looks annoyed. "Anyways. Back to what we are here for," Touya says with a sigh.

"Chaiki Kai, right?" Rumi says as she takes a drink from her ice coffee.

"Yeah. I need something - anything to help Eri. I know he is after her money, but I need more than that to help her." Touya explains.

"Yeah, Enji told me you sent him an envelope with the emails between Kai and Tomura. Sadly, it won't be enough. The lawyer can play it off as if he was trying to gather information on Shota. So, it's not really useful. And what you know about his lawyer?" Rumi asked.

"I don't know, but they have this weird shit between them. I won't be surprised if they have some type of relationship." Touya says.

"Okay, so they're banging each other. Anyways, I do have some information." Rumi says as she takes a bite from her cake.

"Well, what is it?" Touya asks.

"Your a dick." Rumi says. Touya looks at Rumi and thinks she's lucky to be a female because he wants to knock her out right now. "You was just thinking you wanna hit me, right? I like to see you try. I'll break you in half." Rumi smirks before winking at him. Touya knows Rumi is strong, not just her upper body, but her legs are the deadliest. Rumi was a former kick boxing champion, so Touya knew he would lose to her instantly. "But it's true that you're a dick. You handed Kai the win. But, you can also hand him his lost. It's not gonna be easy. From what I did find so far is that he has ties to a mafia. It's a smaller one, one of the side branches. It's not strong, but it's not weak either. So, just to warn you, if he finds out your doing this he won't hesitate to take you out. Are you ready for this?" Rumi questioned seriously.

"I don't care what happens to me. I just want Eri to be home. Her home, with Shota and Hizashi. Her brother. I just want Kitty to be home." Touya says. Rumi looks at Touya for a moment then smiles.

"Now, I know why Keigo loves you. I'll make sure he doesn't find out, can't have Keigo sad if something happens to his beloved loser..." Rumi says with a smile. Touya smiles and thanks Rumi for her help. She hands him a burner phone in case Kai has his phone tapped. They agreed to meet in a week, Touya leaves and sees Rumi getting the waitress number. Touya laughs knowing the poor waitress was gonna get devoured by Rumi.

As Touya walks back home someone was sitting in a car parked outside the cafe. "Boss, you're right. There is a rat. What are you gonna do?" Asked the caller.

"Let's wait and see what the rat finds. If he causes too much issues, we will take care of him. Keep an eye on him." He hangs up the phone and takes a pull from his cigarette. He looks over to the bed to see Kai having his fun with some random women.

Kai looks over and says, "Kurono come join." Kurono puts out his cigarette and walks over to Kai to join in on the fun.
————————————————————————————————————
Yes!! My girl made an appearance!! ❤️

————————————————————————————————————Yes!! My girl made an appearance!! ❤️