⇢ Chapter 14.

Chapter 14.

The kids were in bed while Hizashi finished cleaning the living room as Shota sat at the kitchen table, drinking coffee. "So, was you ever planing on telling me Touya was your mistake?" Shota asked making Hizashi stop in his tracks, nervously looking at the other.

"Yes, the moment I saw him I knew I had to tell you. I just hate that Eri is so attached to him..." Hizashi says as he puts the garage bag down and sits next to Shota.

"I knew you would. But can I ask you something?" Shota asked, Hizashi nods his head hesitantly."Do you mind if I did it with him? He is kinda sexy..." Shota says with a serious face as he took a sip of his coffee.

Hizhashi stared at his husband in shock, lost for words before growing angry from Shota's words. "HELL FUCKING NO!" Hizashi yelled angrily, glaring at Shota. "No, no, no! You're mine, and I'm not sharing you. Beside--I'm sexier than Touya... right?" Hizashi asked sadly toward the end as he grabs Shota's shoulder. Shota only stays shut, almost as if he were in thought. "Shota! Right—?! I'm sexier than him? Right?!" Hizashi whines loudly like a child.

Shota begins to laugh, "Dumbass, you're the only one I want. And yes, you're way sexier than Touya. Hurry up and finish cleaning, then come to bed and show me how sexy you can be when I have you moaning under me." Shota teased with a sly smile on his face as he gets up from the table. Hizashi gets up right after, zooming to finish cleaning at light speed. Soon, Hizashi finished and practically gave Shota puppy eyes as they entered the bedroom, begging for Shota to show him how sexy he can be...

Meanwhile, Tensei was in his home office working on Eri's case. "Here, sweetie," Fuyumi says as she places a cup of tea next to Tensei's paperwork.

He smiles at the nice offer, looking at the steaming tea. "Thanks, sweetie." Tensei says as he rubs his temples, sighing softly.

Fuyumi frowned from his actions, tilting her head to the side. "What's wrong? You seem worried?" Fuyumi asks nervously, placing her hand on Tensei's shoulder to help comfort him.

"It's just--it's weird they want to meet Shota to talk about an agreement," Tensei responds, shaking his head.

"Well, isn't that good? Maybe he will leave custody to Shota and only ask for visitation. Isn't that the best outcome?" Fuyumi questioned.

Tensei only sighs before he continues, "That would be a great outcome. But what's worrisome is--is that they want Nemuri and Toshinori there as well. I understand Hizashi as they are married, but why those two? What's the real reason?"

Fuyumi blinks at Tensei, slowly understanding what he meant. It was a little weird for them to be there, then she reminded Tensei of something important, "Well, maybe it's because they are listed as her guardians, so maybe he just wants to meet them?"

Tensei just shook his head. "He doesn't know that. I haven't told them." Tensei says, the two growing more confused about the situation. "I'll call Shota tomorrow. They want to meet Tuesday at my office. At least I made them agree to that." Tensei says with a deep, heavy breath as he grabs his tea and takes a sip. Fuyumi stood next to him before she kissed his head, telling him a soft goodnight and heads to bed. Thoughts ran through his head, making him more stressed and angry. Why them? Does he know them? What's his angle? Please, Lord, let this all work out...

___________________________________________________
Well hello everyone!! Guess who back from the dead!! Sorry for taking so long to update. Won't get to personal but let's just say it was a lot of bullshit and stress. But I'm back and I'm updating again. I'm going to try to be more frequent on updates so please be patient. Love you guys!!!!