⇢ Chapter 13.

Chapter 13.

Later on that night, Touya met up with Keigo for some drinks at a different bar. "Thanks for meeting me." Touya says as Keigo sits next to him.

"I wasn't gonna come but you said it was important. So what is it? I have to get up early tomorrow, Enji has a big meeting." Keigo says as he orders a drink. Touya stays quiet for a moment while looking at his now empty cup.

"Remember blondie? From a year ago?" Touya says without looking at Keigo.

"How can I forget. He's the one you threw our relationship out for." Keigo says with a hint of anger in his voice causing a sting in Touya heart. "Well, I saw him again and I know who he's married to." Touya says. Keigo sits there in shock.

"Wait! What? Who the hell is he?" Keigo raised his voice.

"Hizashi Aizawa." Touya whispers. Keigo eyes widens at the name.

"Shota's husband? Hizashi? Eri's dad?" Keigo rumbling off questions. Touya just nods his head yes. "Wait, did you know all this time? That's why you're helping Tomura? Please tell me you're not still helping him?" Keigo grabs Touya arm.

"I didn't know. I doubt Tomura knows to. It's just Shota he's after. That damn bastard, Kai, is after Shota only. I don't know why but they must have history. I want to protect Kitty but I'm in too deep. Why did she have to steal my heart?" Touya whispers the last part.

"Then tell Shota what's going on. Or talk to your dad he can he-" Keigo unable to finish when Touya snaps.

"Why do you always bring up that bastard? He has nothing to do with this! What? Are you in love with him? That's why you still holding on to what happened a year ago? Do you want my fucking father?" Touya yells at Keigo.

"Touya, calm down. People are looking." Keigo tried to calm Touya down.

"I don't give a fuck! Let them look. Answer my fucking question, do you love my father? Do you?" Touya yells voice shaken.

"No! Of course not. I love you, Touya. I have always loved you but you fucked up and now with the shit you're doing, how the hell do you expect me to be with you?" Keigo yells back at Touya.

"Please take it outside. You are disturbing the other guest." A waiter says.

"Fuck! I'm leaving." Touya says as he puts down money on the table and leaves.

"I'm sorry. Touya—wait!" Keigo apologizes to the waiter before he runs after Touya. "Touya goddamit, Wait!" Keigo says as he grabs Touya arms.

"I love you more than anything. I know I fucked up but I never stopped loving you. Why won't you give me another chance? Why?" Touya says with sadness in his voice and back to Keigo. Keigo puts his arm around Touya waist and lays his forehead on Touya back.

"I love you too. I never stopped. Even Enji told me to forgive you. I already do but I'm afraid. I'm afraid you will do it again and leave me. I can't go through that again. And I hate that you're helping Tomura with this. If you really want to protect Eri then talk to someone." Keigo says.

"I can't. I'm already in too deep. Once they know, everyone will hate me..including Eri." Touya mumbles.

They both just stay like that for a moment until Keigo says, "Let's go to my place. We can figure something out. Okay?" Touya nods his head yes and they both head to Keigo place to talk things out.

___________________________________________________
So sorry for not updating for over a month!! Working and dealing with life is kicking my ass 😩 can't wait to go on vacation!

Hawks is here to help Touya, hope he can think of something that won't hurt our baby Eri!