⇢ Chapter 7.

Chapter 7.

It was another busy day at home as the kids rushed off to school, Hizashi took off from work so he and Shota can meet with Tensei. Shota told Hizashi what happen that day with Eri and Hitoshi and the phone call from the case worker. Of course, Hizashi stated he is ready to fight for his family and do anything he has to do for them.

They both headed out and was surprise to see Toshinori and Nemuri there. "What are you guys doing here?" Shota asked as he hugged Nemuri. "Tensei called me and told me to come and bring Nori. Didn't he tell you?" Nemuri asked. Shota and Hizashi looked at each and said no. As they enter Tensei office Shota is shocked to see how much he and Tenya look alike. "Wow, its like I'm looking at an older Tenya." Shota says.

Tensei just smiles, "Yeah, my baby brother will grow up to be handsome like me but walking." He says with a small laugh making everyone unsure rather to laugh or not.

Tensei became paralyze from his waist down after getting in a car crash with a drunk driver. "Oh honey, please stop with that joke, its making them uncomfortable." say a beautiful young lady with glasses and white hair with red streaks.

"Sorry, Tenya always says I'm bad with jokes. This is my fiancee, Fuyumi Todoroki, soon to be Iida." Tensie says with a big ol' smile.

"Oh sweetie stop." Fuyumi says with a blush. "I already know everyone here. Hello Mr. Yagi, Ms. Kayama and Mr. Yamada—Oh! I mean, Mr. Aizawa." She smiles and turns to Shota. "Oh, you must be Aizawa Shota, I'm a huge fan of your books. I was surprise when Hokusu told me you're Yuki Shoto. I love your series, "Love in the dark" its amazing." Fuyumi says as she gushes over Shota.

"Right! I love the series too. I was so shocked when I found out." Hizashi added. Both Hizashi and Fuyumi both fan girling over Shota or should I say Yuki Shoto.

"Nemuri, remind me to kill that little bastard later." Shota says as he rubs his forehead. Both Nemuri and Nori laughed at the sight of Hizashi and Fuyumi. Hizashi was the only who didn't know Shota was Yuki, even Eri figured it out before he did. So lets just say his crush for Yuki Shoto ended but his love for Shota grew a lot more.

"Okay, thats enough sweetie, we have to get to business." Tensei says as he ends the fan girling moment. Fuyumi says her good byes and leaves, Tensei gets right into it. "Okay, so I just received the paper work from Eri case worker and all the paper work for the adoption. I saw her mother's will and I see she left Eri money?" Tensei asked.

"Yes, she did and what ever royalties her books earns goes to Eri. I set up a trust fund for her with Fukukado Emi. She handles a lot of my finance, she's annoying with her stupid jokes but a genius with numbers." Shota says.

"Yeah, and she always asking you to marry her even though she knows I'm your wife." Hizashi adds with a jealous pout making everyone laugh. "Yes, I got her records here and Eri has a large sum. I thought her mother books didn't do good?" Tensei asked. "Oh its because when an author passes away, the public always buys the books. Plus, her books were really good but at the time people didn't appreciate it but now they do so she became a #1 best seller kicking Shota out the spot after 8 weeks at #1." Nemuri says with a smile.

"When did that happen?" Tensei asked as if he just realized something. "What, like a few months ago. Why?" Shota asked.

"I think I might have a reason why this "Tanaka" Guy all of a sudden appeared. Who ever has legal guardianship over Eri has control over her funds correct?" Tensei questions.

"Yeah, but I left that to Emi, she has control. Thats Eri's money, not mine." Shota says.

"I understand but if he wins, Emi has to hand over that money to him. So that makes it suspicious how her mother's books went to #1 and all the royalites goes to Eri leaving her a large sum and now a man who was non existing all of a sudden exist. I need to look into him more but before that, you will need to take Eri to the doctor so they can perform the DNA test." Tensei says as he hands Shota the address to the doctor who will do the test.

"So why did we need to be here?" Nori asked.

"Ah, thats because I need you to be Shota's back up. The judge who is going to be in our case is kinda of known to be a hard ass. He has a record of removing the child from the home during the trial. But he will allow the child to go with family or friends. So thats why I needed you both here. I need Shota and Hizashi to sign giving you both legal guardianship in case anything happens to them. With this in place, Eri will be with her family." Tensei says as he hands the paper to Shota.

Shota looks at the paper but felt his heart break. "Baby, whats wrong?" Hizashi ask as he realize Shota was crying.

"Sh-Sh-She can't be taken away?" Shota mumbles.

"Shota, please don't cry. Eri will be with us, she not going to be taken away. She will still be with family and besides, this is a precaution just in case the judge do decides. Its not guaranteed." Nori says as he tries to calm down Shota.

"Yeah, she will be with her aunties and her uncle, so it will be alright, baby, and like Nori said, this is just a precaution." Hizashi says as he hugs Shota. After some time, Shota finally calmed down and signed the papers as well as Hizashi.

They both headed to Chiyo's for lunch, Chiyo who knows what is going on made sure no one bothers them as she puts them in a booth far from others. "Here sweetie, have some tea it will calm you. I'll bring your food out soon." Chiyo says as she hands Shota some tea and kisses his head before heading to the kitchen.

"Zashi, what am I going to do if we lose?" Shota finally spokes. "Baby don't think that. We won't lose our girl, we won't." Hizashi says determined to keep his family together.

"We just got to take her to the doctor and with luck, it will say he is not the father and then our worries are over." Hizashi say. "He is the father. He knows it, thats why he is doing this. I just want to know who he is, I wanna know the bastard who is trying to take my baby away." Shota says with a hint of anger in his voice. Hizashi just tries to keep Shota calm and makes sure he eats.

Meanwhile at club Viper, Kurogiri is cleaning the bar counter when someone walks in. "Sorry, we're not open ye—oh. It's you." Kurogiri deadpanned as he looks at the two men who walked in. "Welcome Mr. Kurono, Mr. Chisaki or should I call you..Tanaka?" Tomura says with a sly smile.

_______________________________
What??!! 😱😱😱