⇢ Chapter 33.

Chapter 33.

"Mr. Iida, I understand you have further information regarding this case? But unfortunately, Mr. Kurono or Mr. Chaski aren't here. Bailiff, have you been able to contact Mr. Kurono?" The judge asked the guard.

"No, your honor, I have not." The bailiff said.

"Your honor, they won't be coming," Mr. Sasaki said as he walked in the court room.

"What do you mean, Mr. Sasaki?" Judge questioned.

"Mr. Chaski's body was found this morning, hands were cut off and well over 100 stab wounds. Mr. Kurono and unidentified women was also found dead with stab wounds and strangulation." Sasaki says, earning gasp in the court room. Tensei was shocked by what he had heard. He knew Kai had enemies but he didn't think it was this bad. "It's unfortunate what happened to both Mr. Kurono and Chaski, but I have proof here that Mr. Chaski was not Eri's biological father. Her biological father has been dead for months before she was born. Mr. Chaski paid the lab to falsify the DNA test." Sasaki says as he hands the bailiff the paper, showing the true DNA test.

The judge looked over the paper and sighed. "Mr. Sasaki, what would you recommend we do about this case?" The judge ask.

"Eri should be returned to her family. She has been through so much for a child and she needs to be home. I know Mr. Aizawa is still in a coma, but I believe he will wake up. She has her other father, her brothers, her aunt, and uncle. She has a loving family and support system behind her. I highly urge the courts to return Eri back home." Sasaki says, hoping to convince the judge.

The judge looks over all the paper work and sighs. "This case was a tough one but I honestly believed Mr. Sasaki would never allow Eri be placed in a home that would be harmful to her. With all the evidence, and if it wasn't for the unfortunate news of Mr. Kurono and Chaski, my ruling would have not changed. I am ordering that Eri shall be returned to The Aizawa's home immediately. And Mr. Iida, please let Mr. Hizashi know that I wish his husband has a speedy recovery." the judge states before closing the case.

Tensei thanks the judges and rushes to the hospital. Sasaki offers Tensei a ride. During the ride, Tensei asks about the murders. "Revenge! It was revenge. From my source, it seems Kurono killed the women as her body decomposition was far more advance then Kurono and Kai." Sasaki says.

"Revenge? Was it the people he owed money to?" Tensei asked.

"No! It was revenge for hurting their brother. The cops found writings on the wall of symbols for brother. I don't know what that means but I'll leave it for the detectives to figure it out. I'm just a child case worker. Not a cop." Sasaki says.

However, Tensei knows exactly what it means but decides to remain quiet. 'Touya really knew some dangerous people...' Tensei thinks to himself. They both arrived to the hospital and sees that everyone is there.

"No! Please, don't make me leave — I wanna see daddy!" Eri says as she holds onto Hizashi.

"Don't worry, Sweetie. I'm not taking you anywhere." Sasaki says with a smile.

"The judge made his ruling today and Eri is yours forever. You won!" Tensei says with a huge smile.

"Wait, what? She ours? How — I just thought today was to reschedule the court date?" Hizashi says, completely confused.

"It was but things came up and let's just say Kai will never bother you again. She's all yours, Hizashi. She will never be taken away from you or Shota again." Tensei says as he hands the paper stating Eri is now Shota's and Hizashi's daughter.

He grabs the paper, looking it over before bursting into tears. "She ours.. Oh, sweetie, you're never leaving us again!" Hizashi says as he hugs Eri. Eri let's out a loud yay and hugs Hizashi tightly. Hitoshi was speechless when Eri pulls on his sleeve.

"You're stuck with me forever, you poopy head!" Eri exclaims with a wide smile.

Hitoshi smiles with tears rushing down his face. "Oh, great... Now I gotta deal with a stinky monkey." Hitoshi jokes as he hugs both Eri and Hizashi. Once everyone heard about the news, they were relieved and over the moon with joy.

"We needed some good news after some bad news..." Rei says with sadness in her voice. Sasaki looks over at Rei and sees a mother who lost her child. Then, he looks at Enji who is sitting down, broken and lost.

"Yes... I'm sorry for your loss, Rei." Sasaki says.

"Thank you, I know this is what he wanted. His death wasn't in vain." Rei says in a broken voice. She walks away and sits next to Enji.

Eri notices and runs over to them. "Can I still come visit you? I know this is all my fault..." Eri says as her cries were cut off by Enji.

"No, sweetie, this isn't your fault. Touya did this because he loved you so much. He protected you, you was his Kitty. I would love it if you come visit." Enji says as he wipes her tears.

Eri hugs Enji and adds, "And it's not your fault, either. You're a good dad. Touya told me once that he loves you and knows that you're a hard-ass because he knew that you wanted him to do better. He never wanted to admit it but he really looks up to you. He loves you, and so do I. I'm your Kitty, too," Eri says as she wipes Enji tears.

He looks at her and starts crying more. "Thank you, sweetie." Enji says.

"No, it's kitty." Eri says with a smile.

Enji smiles and corrects himself. "Okay, kitty." Enji hugs Eri tightly, and Rei joins in.

"Enji... I'm sorry for the things I said—" Hizashi says before being cut off.

"No, it's fine. Don't be sorry. I know he wouldn't want that. He knew people was upset with him and he wouldn't allow anyone to apologize. As long as Eri— I mean Kitty... Is home, that's all that matters. Don't worry about us. Just make sure Shota wakes up." Enji says as he places his hand on Hizashi's shoulder then gives Eri back to him.

"Mr. Todoroki, your son body is ready for release." Doctor Sugawara says handing Enji the paperwork. Enji walks over to the Doctor, signing the forms and leaves. Rei, Shoto, Nastu, Fuyumi and Keigo all leaves the hospital with their hearts broken and tears staining their cheeks. Touya had went into cardiac arrest and the doctors tried everything to bring him back, but unfortunately, nothing worked and after 20 minutes of trying, Doctor Dachi called it. Hizashi and Hitoshi stood there in shock, listening to Enji's screams and cries for his son while Keigo couldn't move; stood there in pure bewilderment. Rei, Nastu, and Shoto came rushing in after hearing Enji — Rei broke down into tears from the news. And for Nastu and Shoto, they simply held each other, heads down in with a sullen gloom hanging above their heads.

Hizashi felt guilt and sadness for the family — he felt guilty because he was glad it wasn't Shota, but, of course, he was sad for the family who were hurting from losing a loved one and, mostly, knowing that Eri will be heartbroken once she finds out she lost her best friend.
——————————————————————————————————————
RIP Touya!! Sorry guys it was either him or Shota and I decided Eri can't lose her father!

——————————————————————————————————————RIP Touya!! Sorry guys it was either him or Shota and I decided Eri can't lose her father!