⇢ Chapter 12.

Chapter 12.

"Touya!" Eri whispers sweetly in Touya ears. "Wakey wakey." Touya lays there trying so hard not to smile at Eri who is being so sweet.

"Dumbass, wake up" Shota shouts as he throws a pillow at Touya.

"Daddy, why you did that? I was trying to wake him up my way!" Eri pouts as she gets up from the floor.

"It's okay, Kitty. Your dad is just a big assh-" Touya unable to finish because Hitoshi jabs in on the side. "Ow! What the hell?! Thats hurts, Grumpy Jr. Kitty, your mean brother is bullying me." Touya says as he lays back on the floor being all dramatic.

"I'll protect you, Touya. Leave him alone, you ugly stinky poopie head!" Eri yells as she stands in front of Touya in a protective manner.

Touya ended up staying over—or more like everyone just fell asleep and was to lazy to say anything. Eri slept on the couch next to Hizashi as Deku, Hitoshi and Touya slept on the floor.

Shota was on the couch as well until Eri kicked him in the face. So, he got up and went to the room.

"Get dressed, lets go to granny for breakfast. Touya is paying."  Shota says as everyone runs to get ready.

"Really Grumpy? Granny is gonna charge me 3x more then the actual price. I'll pay for Kitty but that's it." Touya says as he gets up.

"Fine, but you're paying for Hizashi, too." Shota says as he walks in the room.

"Me? Why?" Hizashi says shocked.

"Shouldn't your mistake pay for your breakfast?" Shota says with a serious face. Hizashi and Touya stood there not knowing what to say or do.

"Wait... how the hell did you know? And why am I still here?" Touya questioned, Shota leaving Hizashi even more shocked.

"I kinda had a feeling when you mentioned the bar and the look of fear on Hizashi's face. I wasn't so sure but the both of you confirmed it right now. So let me tell you this.. whatever you both had is a one time thing and if you try anything with my husband, I will murder you and get away with it. I'm only allowing you around us because of Eri. So know your place and you will keep your life." Shota says with the most serious face that Hizashi as ever seen.

Touya just stood there in both fear and respect. "Yes, Sir" was all Touya could say.

Everyone headed to Granny's and had breakfast. Hitoshi and Deku felt the tension between Hizashi, Touya  and Shota but decided to leave it alone.

"Touya, can I go to your job one day?" Eri asked as she took Touya strawberries from his plate.

"I don't think it's a place for you, Kitty. Hey, stop taking my strawberries, sneaky Kitty." Touya says as he tries to take back his strawberries.

"But I wanna meet Hawks!" Eri exclaims.

"Hawks? Who that?" Shota asked.

"He's Touya love!" Eri says in a sweet voice.

"Oh really? So, what's going on with him? And what kind of name is Hawks?" Shota asked.

"Touya made a mistake and they broke up. Touya still loves him but Hawks won't forgive him. He's also a DJ it's his DJ name. So let me go and I can be your wing Kitty!" Eri explains making Touya laugh.

"Guess both dumbasses made a mistake that night, huh?" Shota whispers but loud enough for Hizashi and Touya to hear it.

"Yea it was. But Kitty, you know him already." Touya says. Eri jumps up and says, "Really?! Who is it?"

"I can't tell you just yet. I need to talk to him first because I want him to hear a few things from me. Once I talk to him then I'll tell you, okay?" Touya says.

"Promise?" Eri says sticking out her pinky.

"Promise." Touya says as he puts his pinky with Eri making a pinky promise.

As everyone leaves Granny's and head back home Touya texts Keigo to meet up with him to talk. "Can you meet me at XX bar please? I need to talk to you, it's important."

"Meet you at 8." Keigo replies.

"You okay, Touya?" Eri asks as she holds Touya hands.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just made plans to meet Hawks." Touya says.

"Good. Talk to him then tell me who he is so I can help." Eri says with a smile. Touya looks at Eri and smiles backs. They walk back holding hands and talking about all sorts of stuff.

______________________________________________
So yea sorry about the late update. Had to finish up my final exams and had an issue with one of my professors who wants to act like a dick. But, I'm done with school. So hopefully I can update regularly now but i may not update in August as I will be on vacation. Going back to Disney 🤗🤗

But let's talk about Shota, he knows everything 🤭 and do you think Touya will tell Hawks about Hizashi?? 🤔 we will find out next time!