⇢ Epilogue

Epilogue

It's been 10 years since Shota was in a coma. A lot has changed since then, Shota and Hizashi moved to the countryside. They wanted to buy a big house, Toshinori and Nemuri followed after them buying the house on both sides of Shota house.

Hitoshi, who is now 26 years old, graduated high school and finished college. He became a writer just like his dad, He is the number 1 best selling author in the thriller/psychological genre. Hitoshi and Deku broke up after high school as they realized that they didn't feel the same for each other as they once did. It was a mutual breakup. They are still friends since their family is close, they speak but not as much since Deku moved to another country for work. Hitoshi lives in the city with his boyfriend Denki-- Yes, he followed in his dad's footsteps and got with a loud blond.

Denki was dumped by Shoto who just disappeared, left a note and was gone. Denki was heartbroken, after some time, he finally found love again and it was with Hitoshi. It was something that happened, not even Hitoshi knows how that happened but he's not complaining about it.

Eri who is now 16 years old is in her first year in UA academy and living in the dorms. She comes home during the weekends and school breaks. Eri loves being in school especially since Mirio is now a teacher at the school and Bakugou, as well. Mirio is married to Tamaki and just like Bakugo said, Kirishima was never leaving him. They just got married and Eri was their wedding planner. Many of the other students went on to be successful in many ways, opening their own bakery, becoming teachers, police officers, singer, fashion designer, dancer, lawyer and running a multimillion dollar company. The last two are married and run the company together, Iida and Momo are the power couple of the group.

Fuyumi and Tensei have two children now a son 9 years old named Touya and daughter 3 years old named Rei after her mother, Rei sadly passed away months before baby Rei was born from cancer. Enji is a doting grandfather and even though he is saddened by the loss of his son and Rei, he is thankful to have his children and now grandchildren.

Keigo moved away after Touya's death but came back after he heard about Rei. He has been a great support for the Todoroki family, and for Enji as well.

Toshinori and Inko have a 9 years old son named Tadashi, who is Deku twin but with blond hair. Nemuri was upset that he didn't use the name she wanted but in the end it worked out. Shota and Yuu had a child, but it was a surprise to learn that it was twins. Ukyo and Hinata Aziawa -- Kayama were born, both are 6 years old. They both took after their parents so much, Hinata looks so much like Shota but acts so bubbly like Yuu while Ukyo looks just like Yuu but acts like Shota. Yuzuki who is now 11 looks so much like Hizashi but with black and hints of blonde hair, but acts like both his parents.

Hizashi is still the same, just his blond hair is slowly going grey. He is still a teacher but teaches in the local high school near the house. Still loud and a dumbass but Shota wouldn't change it for nothing. Shota still writes, his books are still popular, some of them have turned into blockbuster movies making tons of money for him. Shota still doesn't have full use of his left side but got used to it and made it work for him. Shota is still his grumpy self with lots more grey than Hizashi, only because he never dyed his hair like Hizashi has. Shota cut it once for Hizashi to have a complete meltdown, it's long again and Shota told Hizashi he is forbidden to cut his hair if he does that means divorce.

Today is Shota's 45th birthday so everyone was coming over to celebrate.

"Hey dumbass, what time is Eri train arriving?" Shota yelled from his office.

"She should be here by 5. She is coming with Mirio and Tamaki. Most likely Bakugou, as well." Hizashi yelled back from the kitchen. Shota let out a loud sigh when he heard Bakugo was coming making Hizashi laugh.