⇢ Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

Shota and Eri arrives at the U.A. academy for the special event in which honors top students and teachers. Eri walks in the gym where the party is being held at and yells out, "Papa!!" When she sees Hizashi.

She lets Shota's hand go to run to her Papa. "Eri!! You look so beautiful!!" Hizashi gushes over his daughter. "Auntie Yuu bought it and Touya did my hair. Poor Daddy couldn't do it." Eri says with a small laugh. Shota walks over to Hizashi to hand him Eri's purse that she didn't want to hold anymore.

"Touya? He did your hair?" Hizashi asked confused. "Yeah, for the life of me I couldn't do it and Eri said Touya knows how to do hair so I asked. Oh yeah, he's coming over for dinner tomorrow night." Shota says.

"Ah cool. Yeah, you suck at doing hair." Hizashi says with a laugh only to get hit by Shota.

"Are you staying, Dad?" Hitoshi ask as he walks to his father and giving Eri a hug. "Wish I could but you heard Nemuri, I'm behind on my book so I need to finish it." Shota says as he ruffles Hitoshi hair. "Oh yeah, make sure you finish it because some how I always get in trouble with you." Hitoshi says.

Shota notices that Deku isn't with Hitoshi which is weird. "Hey, why isn't Deku with you." Shota ask. "Don't know and don't care." Hitoshi says as he shrugges his shoulders. "Don't ask. Something is up with them, even Nori don't know." Hizashi whispers to Shota.

Shota looks at Hitoshi who look sad and angry as he looks at Deku who is standing next to Ochaco and Tsuyu.

"Mirio!!" Eri yells as she sees one of her favorite people. She runs to Mirio who picks her up and spins her around. "If it isn't Mr. Popular and Sasuke." Shota says with a laugh. "Daddy, his name is Tamaki, not Sasuke." Eri says as she pouts.

"It's okay, I'm use to it. Wish I'm as cool as him though." Tamaki says in a low voice, fiddling with his fingers. "You are cool! If you're Sasuke then I'm Naruto!!" Mirio says with a smile making Tamaki blush. As Eri shows off her dress and hair to Mirio and Tamaki, Toshinori walks over to Shota giving him a hug even tho Shota tries to push him off.

"What the hell Nori, you damn muscle head, your gonna squeeze me to death." Shota yells as he finally manages to push Toshinori off. Toshinori just laughs "Sorry, Sorry, sometimes I can't help myself. But, anyways, Inko wants to know if Eri can stay over next weekend. She got some tickets to Disney on Ice and she want to take Eri."

Before Shota could answer, Eri runs over and jumps on Toshinori. "Yes please, I wanna go!! Please Daddy can I?" Eri asks with a sweet puppy face. Shota just smiles as Eri looks so cute when she puts that face.

"Sure, but you have to make sure you keep your room clean all week and pass your math test then you can go." Shota says as he pinches Eri cheek. "Okay, Daddy I will I promise!!" Eri says with a big smile.

After some time, Shota finally was able to leave after some of the teachers trapped him and started talking to him. "Ah, finally I escape those guys Zashi works with, they're loud but then again, not as much as Zashi is." Shota thought with a small laugh. "Well, at least we will have the weekend alone. Damn, when was the last time we had alone time?!" Shota asked himself.

As all these thoughts goes through his mind he didn't realize Touya was sitting outside. "Back already Grumpy?" Touya asked with a smile. Shota let's out a sigh and rolls his eyes.

"I thought you have to work at 10, it's already 8?" Shota ask. "They called me to come in at midnight so I have to leave at 10. So I have two hours to kill." Touya says with a smirk.

Shota for some unknown reason he decides to invite Touya inside. "Wanna come in?" Touya just smiles, "Sure." he says as he gets up and walks in Shota house.

"Don't get any ideas, I'm just being nice." Shota says as he closes the door. "I know, don't worry." Touya says with a small laugh.

They both just sit at the kitchen table, drinking some coffee and Shota talking about his book with Touya. Nothing but innocent talk.

____________________________
What's going on with Hitoshi and Deku? Mirio and Tamaki appears 😄 and is there a friendship between Shota and Touya growing? Can't wait for dinner when Touya shows up 😏