Special Father's Day Chapter

Father's Day Chapter

Shota and Hizashi laid together on the couch watching TV as Eri and Hitoshi were in the kitchen making a special lunch for them.

"Hey Poopie Head, I was suppose to do that." Eri whines.

"It's hot, that's why I did it. Here, you do this one okay? You whiney monkey." Hitoshi says back to Eri who began whining again.

"What do you think they're making?" Hizashi asked.

"Most likely curry, and Eri's making dessert." Shota says as he cuddles up with Hizashi. After some time lunch was ready.

"Come Daddy, come Papa. Lunch is ready." Eri said as she stands by the couch with her kitty apron on. They both smile and got up to walk over to the table.

"Please seat here," Hitoshi shows them where to sit, on the table is curry with rice and vegetables and for dessert it was a chocolate cake with strawberry filling and heart shape candies. The family enjoyed their meal together and after Eri and Hitoshi gave them there gift.

"Here you go, Papa." Eri hands Hizashi a box and inside is a card and a mug that says 'Best Papa!' with a written card that read: Happy Papa day! I love you so much. Thank you for being the best Papa in the whole world. I love you to the moon and back! Love, your Eri bear!

Hizashi tears up as he reads his card. "Here you go, Pops." Hitoshi hands his card to Hizashi that read: Thank you for being a cool Pop and thank you for making my dad happy.

Hizashi was filled with so much love that he grabs both kids and cries. They just laugh and hug their Papa back.

"Daddy, open yours!" Eri exclaims and Hitoshi agrees. Shota smiles as he opens his gifts. It was a cat tie and a mug that says #1 Dad.

"The tie is from me and the mug is from Hitoshi." Eri says with a smile. Shota smiles as he looks at his two amazing kids then he realized there was also a card. Written on it was: Happy Daddy day! You are my sunshine, my stars, my whole universe. Every night I thank Mommy for you because she chose you to be my dad. I love you to infinity and beyond. Love, your Angel Eri!

Love you Dad. You've always been in my life as my uncle and I always wished that you was my dad, so happy that it came true. Thank you for everything dad I love you! Toshi. Shota reads the card from and begins to tear up.

"Thank you guys. I'm really lucky to have amazing kids like you. I love you." Shota says as he hugs his kids. As they start cleaning up, they hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Hitoshi yells as he goes to open the door. "Ugh, it's the Hag." Hitoshi groans.

"Open the damn door, you lazy ass brat!" Nemuri screamed from the other side. Shota and Hizashi laughs as Eri runs to open the door. Nemuri pulled Hitoshi into a tight hug while Yuu tries to stop her.

"Happy Father's Day!" Yuu says as she finally stopped Nemuri.

"Hey Yuu, hey there big boy!" Hizashi says as he grabs his son from Yuu after giving her a kiss on the head. They spent the day together and Yuu cooked dinner for everyone with Eri's help. Meanwhile, Deku was celebrating Father's Day with Toshinori and his mom.

They cooked him meals and gave him his gift. Toshinori was happy to have a family by his side and can't wait to welcome a new addition to the family.

Shoto was at home with his sibling as they made a nice lunch for there father Enji.

"Happy Father's Day!" Fuyumi, Natsu and Shoto says. Enji smiles, happy to see his children together but also sadden that one of his children isn't with him.

"Thank you. I'm very happy." Enji says with a smile as he looks over the delicious meal Fuyumi made.

"I didn't make a lot because I know you're going out with mom for dinner." Fuyumi says as she serves everyone.

"Yeah, Rei wants to take me out but I don't deserve it." Enji says with a hint of saddess.

"You don't." Shoto deadpanned.

"Shoto!" Fuyumi exclaims, hitting her little brother's head.

"But you are trying and owning up to your mistakes. We, as a family, are working on forgiveness so you need to start forgiving yourself as well. Mom is, so you should, too. Besides, she loves you and you still love her. That's why you accepted her living separately to rebuild your marriage. So you do deserve it." Shoto explains as he eats his soba.

"Where is this enlightenment coming from?" Natsu asked with a small smile.

"I guess Denki. He can be pretty smart if can stop acting so dumb." Shoto says.

"But you like him dumb." Natsu teased. Everyone laughs when Shoto throws a napkin at Nastu.

"Thank you, Son." Enji says with a smile and Shoto just nods and smiles backs. As they enjoyed their meal, they heard a knock.

"I'll get it!" Fuyumi says as she gets up.

"Keigo, what are you doing here?" Fuyumi asked in shock.

"Sorry to bother you but I need to give this to you father." Keigo says as he walks over to Enji. "Here you go. I found this at the office and it says urgent so I rushed over here. Oh, fried chicken." Keigo says as he hands Enji the package and then seats down to eat some chicken.

Enji just laughs as Natsu fights with Keigo for the last pieces of chicken and Shoto stared at them with a deadpanned expression while eating his soba. On the package was a card saying "Read first" so Enji opens the card to be shocked to see who it's from.

Happy Father's Day, Old Man. I know I fucked up and still, I'm fucking up. But maybe one day I can be forgiven for what I'm doing. Stay safe and take good care of mom and everyone. Love you, Old Man. Touya.
PS. Don't open the envelope until the time is right. It may help in the future.

Enji reads the card, his chest felt tight and tears welled up in his eyes. "Touya.." he whispers to himself.

"You okay, Dad?" Shoto asked.

"Yes, Son. I'm okay. I should get ready to meet your mother." Enji says as he gets up from the table and pats Shoto on his head. "Thank you, Sweetie. The food was delicious." Enji says as he kisses Fuyumi on her head and ruffle Natsu's hair.

"Don't bother them too much, Keigo." Enji warns as he leaves. He puts the envelope in his office and wonders what could be inside. "Stay safe, Son. Please." Enji says as he looks at the photo of Touya as a child on his desk. Enji gets ready and meets up with his wife Rei for a nice dinner. 

__________________________________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed this cute Father's Day chapter about the top 4 dads 😄 and yes I'm including Enji to this because this Enji is the best ❤️

The next chapter will be up next week! Sorry about the delay finishing up school so it's busy!