⇢ Chapter 35.

Chapter 35.

After waking up, Shota had his surgery to remove the bullet near his spine. It went as well as the doctors hoped for. Shota can walk but has limited mobility on his left side. He will have to use a cane to walk and can't really use his left hand as much, but it's fine since he is right handed. After two months of rehab, the doctors cleared Shota to go home.

"Ready to be free, Mr. Aizawa?'' The nurse asked Shota.

"Yes! I'm so happy to finally be home with my family. Thank you so much for all your help, Nurse Tanaka.'' Shota says with a smile.

"How many times have I said to call me Shimizu?'' Nurse Shimizu said with a smile.

"I'll call you Shimizu when you call me Shota," Shota says with a small laugh.

"Is my husband bothering you, Shimizu?" Hizashi asks, standing by the door.

"He is stubborn as always. Make sure he takes care of his wounds since they are still healing." Shimizu says as she finishes up cleaning wounds.

"I'll be the best nurse ever, of course, you're still number 1." Hizashi says with a smile.

"Shimizu how much do you want to be my nurse? This dumbass is gonna kill me with his clumsy ass." Shota says making it sounds so dramatic. Hizashi just stands there, pretending to be hurt as Shimizu just laughs at the scene.

"I'm gonna miss this. You take care, Shota, you too, Hizashi." Shimizu says as she walks out the room.

"Ready to go home my sweet husband?" Hizashi asks as he helps Shota get up.

"Yes, get me out of here," Shota says with a smile. As Shota and Hizashi walked out the room, Shota was surprised to see Eri and Hitoshi waiting for them. "Um, why aren't you in school?" Shota questioned.

"Well, we didn't want to go, so we didn't go." Eri says with a cute smile. Shota just sighs knowing damn well Hizashi allowed them to stay home. "Let's go home, daddy," Eri says, pushing Hizashi out the way to hold Shota's hand.

"Hey, that's my spot," Hizashi whines. Eri just sticks out her tongue at Hizashi and holds Shota hand tighter.

"Take good care of him, Eri," Doctor Suga said as they passed the nurses station. Eri smiles and gives a thumbs up. Shota and Hizashi thanked both Doctor Suga and Dachi before leaving. "I'm gonna miss her." Suga says to Dachi.

"Well, we can always adopt," Dachi says as he lightly bumps Suga shoulder with his. Suga smiled and gave Dachi a kiss on the cheek.

"That would be nice but we already have one," Suga says as he starts walking away.

"Shoyo could always use a sibling," Dachi says, trying to convince Suga. Suga just laughs knowing full well that they will adopt another child. He hopes that they can get one as sweet as Eri.

"Hey, Dad, where are we going?" Hitoshi asked.

"Viper," Shota said in a quiet voice.

"Viper? Isn't that the club Touya worked at?" Hizashi questioned.

While Shota was in the hospital, Keigo visited him and they talked for a bit before Keigo told him he was leaving. It was too hard for him to stay since losing Touya. He gives Shota a letter asking him to visit the club. Almost like a last wish from Touya.

"Yeah, there's something he wants her to have," Shota whispers to Hizashi as he looks over to Eri.

They arrived at the club and standing by the bar were Kurogiri, Toga and Jin. "Oh, Kitty is here. Shaggy Kitty is here!" Toga yelled excitedly.