⇢ Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.

"Dabi?!" Hizashi whispers in shock. Standing at the door is the one person Hizashi never thought or wanted to see. "What is he doing here? Why is he here? Wait, is he Touya?" All these thoughts running through Hizashi head.

"Dumbass, put on a shirt. Why are you just standing there, let Touya in." Shota says as he throws a shirt at Hizashi.

"Wow, you didn't tell me your husband is sexy. No wonder you didn't want me." Touya says with a small laugh. Shota just sighs and call Touya a dumbass.

"Papa, what's wrong?" Eri asks when Hizashi just stood there in shock.

"Uh nothing baby. Come in Da—Touya." Hizashi corrects himself as he lets Touya in.

"Thanks, Papa." Touya teases with a sly smile, walking inside the house. Hizashi closes the door, still in shock. He doesn't know what to say or do. He still can't believe his "mistake" is his next door neighbor and both Eri and Shota likes him. As he walks back into the kitchen, he grabs his shirt and puts it on.

"Wow! The cake looks so cute! Granny made it into a kitty cat!" Eri exclaims happily as she looks at the cake Touya brought, clapping her hands together in excitement.

"Yeah, she said it was extra special and cost me an extra $50." Touya says with a laugh as his wallet cries for its loss.

"She got you good usually she would discount the cakes for Eri." Shota says with a small laugh when he sees the look Touya made when he realized he just got played.

"Damn, Granny is sneaky just like Kitty." Touya says as he hands Eri the candy she put in his basket.

"Oh you bought it?! Thank you!" Eri says happily as she tries to run out the kitchen before Shota stops her and takes away the candy.

"Aw, come on Daddy! Please, I won't eat it all!" Eri whines.

"Well then, you won't get mad if we share it right? Here, Toshi, Deku have some candy." Shota says with a laugh as he throws the candy to Hitoshi and watches Eri run for it.

Touya just laughs as both Hitoshi and Deku pass the candy bag with poor Eri in the middle trying to get. "Is your place always this fun?" Touya questioned with a laugh.

"Yeah, usually we would have more loud kids here. Babe, why are you just standing there?" Shota asks Hizashi.

"Huh? Um, nothing! I guess I'm still tired from the party and practice." Hizashi says as he rubs his neck. Shota looks at Hizashi worried that maybe they should have canceled dinner to let Hizashi rest.

"So, um, Touya what do you do?" Hizashi asked trying to calm his nerves. 

"I work at a club as the bartender and sometimes, I'm the DJ. You know, the club I saw you there once. " Touya says with a smirk.

Hizashi heart started pounding so hard that he thought it was about to burst.

"You saw him there? When?" Shota asked.

"Oh wow, that was a long time ago! Maybe over a year. He was so drunk, going on about grinch this and grinch that. Guess someone broke his heart. Before I could give him some water, he left with some dude." Touya explains.

Hizashi stood there, wondering why would Touya lie about him leaving with someone else when it was him who he left with.

Why would he lie? Hizashi thought over and over again in his head.

"Ah, that's must have been when we broke up." Shota says.

"Daddy, you and papa broke up before?" Eri asked in shock.