⇢ Description.

Description.

Shota and Hizashi finally became a married couple. They had a very small wedding ceremony and after, they all went to Chiyo's diner for dinner. Many things changed for the Aizawa family, Shota's son, Hitoshi, is now officially an Aizawa since they couldn't find his step brother so the courts allowed Hitoshi's mother to divorce her husband and replace his name with Shota's on Hitoshi's birth certificate thus making him an Aizawa. Hizashi also became an Aizawa so he is now Aizawa-Yamada Hizashi. Many of his students still call him Yamada-sensei because they got use to it.

Nemuri had finally gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Kayama-Aizawa Yuzuke. They also adopted Eri, who Shota found out may be his daughter only to find out she wasn't. But, that did not stop Shota and Hizashi from proceeding with the adoption.

They still have two weeks before it becomes official but Eri is already theirs. They also adopted two cats, a white fluffy cat Eri names Snowflake and a black cat that Nemuri found which is named Midnight (yes, Nemuri named her). Midnight loves to sleep with Shota which makes Hizashi jealous since she loves to lay right in the middle.

Snowflake loves to be with Eri and sleeps with her in her room which is decorated in pink, princess themed and cats themed. Hitoshi has his own room thats just has random anime posters and band posters all over the wall. He also has a pin board that has photos of Eri and Deku together being all cute and drawings that Eri did for him. Such a big brother.

Shota forgot that there was an upstairs to his place since he does everything on the main floor, so the kids has the upstairs while he still has the downstairs. The family couldn't be happier but there is one problem, the new neighbor. They never met him but they can smell the weed from his apartment. It's especially strong during the day, thankfully the kids are at school and it's only Shota at home. After talking with Hizashi, Shota decided to write him a note.

"Dear, Mr. Weed smoker,

You like to smoke weed, great, but please know we have children here and I do not want them around that. If you wanna smoke then do it outside or somewhere else. Thanks."

Before Shota can put the letter in a envelope, Hizashi takes the letter to add his own note.

"Yo, we don't mind the weed but sharing IS caring. And also that apartment has a little room off the living room so do it there. Thats where I did it and the smell will go to yard not over here. Hope that helps. Add me on Insta too, close to 2K"

Hizashi gives the letter back to Shota who reads and looks at Hizashi. Should he really be surprised that Hizashi smoked? Shota sealed the letter and slides it under the door. A few days later he got a response.

"Sorry bro, didn't know there were brats next door. Thanks for the tip about the room off the living room. Come over anytime you wanna smoke. Also come check out my DJ skills at club, Viber. D"

Shota sees the note and laughs at the deja vu, hoping this one won't be so annoying.

________________________________________________________

Here it is the sequel to "My dumbass Neighbor" Hope you all love this as much as the first book!

Same warning as the last book:

WARNING:

This story has SIDE SHIPS. Yes, side ships.

They are: Kirishima x Bakugou, Todoroki x Kaminari, Shinsou x Deku and Iida x Ochoka! If you DO NOT like these ships, I don't really care just don't read it or complain to me.

Also, YES, AIZAWA & YAMADA IS REVERSABLE MEANING THEY'RE SEKES; SWITCHES.

If you don't like it, then don't read. THANKS!