ten

Talia walked downstairs with an idea hoping Beau would agree. "When I was human, once in awhile our family would have bonding time." Talia said as they looked at her. "I think we should bond, but with Beau since he's been in this family for two years."

"I happen to like Beau as he isn't annoying like Bella." Rosalie said as Edward growled.

"Edward, I know you care for Bella, but this bonding time might help you grow a backbone against Bella." Talia tells him. "I don't want to be the bad guy. I just want you to prove to her that she doesn't control you."

Edward nodded. Talia smiled as she pulled her phone out and dialed. Beau's number.
~~~
Beau sat watching a zombie movie when his phone rang. "Hello?" He answered without looking at the caller i.d. "Talia, hey." He replies.

"We're having a family bonding and we all agreed since you have been in this family for two years that you can come and bond with us."

"Cool, but what about..."

"Edward wants to focus on us and not her. He feels that she is going to keep him away from bonding with us as a family." She tells him. "I know this will cause more problems, but that's how it was seen."

"Okay. I'll be on my way." He tells her. "I love you."

"I love you."

Bella stood in the kitchen pissed by what she heard. Why did he put it on speaker? Why is he invited to bond with them, but not me?

Beau turned the tv off and walked away. Bella followed him till she saw him leave. She was not happy with this and started to call Edward.
~~~
Talia laughed at her brother as he picked up a tree. "You wasn't kidding when you said that Emmett was the strongest."

"Yeah, but the first strongest is Jasper." She tells him. "He has an army background, both human and vampire, his gift is what gets it."

"Carlisle said he was new to the vegetarian diet and you said it was his thirst for Bella's blood."

"Well we actually talked after I got home." She tells him.

"It's not just my thirst it's my gift. I can feel their hunger for your sister, but Talia." Jasper tells him. "She doesn't like your sister's scent."

"Oh." He replies.

"See he may be new to this diet, but he has to understand that he has been drinking animal for 50 years or more." She says as she looked at Jasper.

"Talia doesn't keep up with years." Rosalie replies.

Beau laughed. "She doesn't even know her own age." Emmett replies making Talia tackle him.

Beau lap shook his head as Carlisle walked over to him and started talking. Talia looked at her family and smiled. Edward was bonding with the others, her, and Beau. She wouldn't have it any other way.

"Talia." She looked at Beau with a smile. "How about you come over and do the same with dad. The three of us can bond like we are with your family."

"I would love that." She said kissing his cheek.

Edward looked at his phone and crushed it. They all looked at him with worry. "She won't stop calling."

They all nodded knowing Bella was pissed. "Oh well." Beau replied making Talia and the others laugh.

"She won't be happy about tomorrow either." Alice tells them. "Beau, I think you know how to keep Talia calm."

"Yes ma'am." He replies.

Today was perfect. Talia thought with a smile as she went back to talking to her family and mate.