twenty three

Beau was true to his word. He took Talia and Mary out of Forks like he promised. He looked at Talia as they went through town. "She's sound asleep."

"What do you think?" Talia said. "Mary is just a baby."

"I wish she would stay that little too."

Talia looked at Beau with a smile. "You know that I never thought I could have children till I met you." She said. "When we met I started thinking of my human life. Thinking 'what if I was human. Would he accept me for me? Would he even love me?" Talia sighed. "I actually was afraid to approach you that day, but I did anyway."

"Talia, even if you were human. I love you no matter what."

Talia smiled as she looked out the window. "It was just a thought though."

"I know."
~~~
When they arrived at their vacation spot, Talia watched Beau get out and get Mary causing her to laugh. "You do know that I could have gotten her."

"Yeah, but she's a daddy's girl."

Talia rolled her eyes with a smile as they walked in. She smiled as Beau went upstairs to the nursery that was put in the house. "Home sweet home." She mumbled with a smile.

Upstairs, Beau pulled out a ring and smiled as he was going to ask her, but all together, he was nervous. He felt arms wrap around him causing him to look at Talia. He turned around and kissed her. Talia smiled as she jumped up in his arms. Beau sped off to their room causing Talia to laugh.
~~~
"Talia?" She looked at Beau. "I have something I want to ask you."

"Beau, you can ask me anything." She tells him.

Beau reached over to his pants and got the ring out of his pocket. "Talia Cullen, you have showed me love, gave me a daughter, and shown me a life I never thought was possible. I want to marry you."

"Yes." She tells him with tears.

Beau slipped the ring onto her finger causing her to kiss him. Before they could do another round, the sound of Mary crying caught their attention. "I think we are wanted."

"I think so too."

Beau watched Talia get dressed before going to Mary's room. He quickly got dressed and went to Mary's room. He leaned against the door frame and watched Talia with their daughter. He smiled as he was happy to have a mate like Talia and a daughter like Mary. Beau walked over and kissed Talia's head as she fed Mary. "I love you two."

"We love you, Beau." She tells him as she looked at Mary.

They smiled as the watched Mary fall back to sleep. I love moments like this.