seven

Talia finished cooking dinner for Beau and Charlie since she has this feeling that Bella has been searching for answers about her and her family. She knew that going to the Swans was a risk knowing there could be drama between the siblings, but she wanted to be helpful.

She never noticed that she was deep in thought that she had arrived at the Swan's. "I really need to not over think." She mumbled as she walked over to the Swan house. She went to knock just for the door to open and reveal Beau.

"Talia?"

"Hey, I fixed you and Charlie dinner." She replies as she held out two plates.

Beau automatically took the plates from her and into the house. Talia smiled as she walked in. "Dad, Talia cooked us dinner!"

Just those words made Bella mad. I know she is hiding something. Why act like your not? Talia smiled at her mate and Charlie as they ate. Bella knew that she had to hurry up and find out what the Cullens are and find out why Talia is wasting her time on her brother.
~~~
In the backyard, Beau setup his hammock for him and Talia to relax. She was cuddled up to him as they just swayed. Enjoying one another's company and listening to the sounds of birds, enjoying the cool breeze, and the sound of Beaufort Swan's heartbeat. Talia felt like she was in heaven.

"Talia."

"Hmmm." She replied with her eyes closed.

"I love you." He said making her look at him and smile.

"I love you." She replies as they shared a kiss.

Charlie stood by the door and smiled at the couple. Beau was happy, but sooner or later, he will have to talk to his mother. That was one thing Charlie knew Beau won't look forward too. Talia was one of the people who made Beau happy and that's why Charlie cares for them.

Beau saw Charlie and smiled at him. Talia looked and smiled too. Everything in that moment was perfect. A father watching them as the couple enjoyed the outside, but inside Bella was getting closer to finding the answer she was searching for, but first, the beach.

Sorry it's short