twelve

To say that Talia was excited for the day was and understatement. When she was human, she loved playing baseball with Emmett and now she has Beau. She may be against him turning, but she can't help but think of a long life with him since it hurts to think of a life without him.

"Talia, go get Beau and let's go!" Emmett tells her.

She smiled as she hugged her brother before leaving. That was the one thing about Emmett and Beau. Their friendship. He may be her mate, but to her brother, he gained another brother. Her thoughts disappeared when she saw Edward behind her. "You have got to be kidding."
~~~
Beau stood near Talia as they watched Bella introduce Edward. "Beau, you can go since Talia looks like she's in a hurry." Charlie said.

"Charlie, I'm excited for a game of baseball."

Charlie smiled as Beau and Talia left. "That was awkward." Beau says.

"She didn't introduce Edward right off the back." Talia stated. "It's like she's afraid someone will find out her secret about us or that Edward has a true mate."

"True mate."

Talia smiled as she kissed him. "A true mate is a mate who's scent overruns the blood singers scent making them see the difference of mates and singers. As of now, Bella is the one for Edward."

"Oh." He said. "She just wants him to turn her."

"That's the part we all hate." She tells him as they drove off. "I thought about it and it hurts knowing I'll have to live a life without you." She tells him.

"Talia, I love you."

"I love you, Beau."
~~~
Beau stood by watching Talia practice as Bella arrived.  Talia stopped and saw Bella. "And the obsessed one is here."

Edward gave her a look and she returned it with a glare. Beau grabbed his mate and walked her over to Rosalie. They stayed quiet as Bella was given a spot. Talia looked at Beau as he kept his arms around her.

"It's time."

Talia smiled as she turned and kissed Beau. "Keep score."

"You know I will." He tells her.

Bella watched them play, but mostly Talia, she wondered why the girl hated her so much. She knows Talia wasn't envious of her, especially after Beau told her that it wasn't envy. Talia Cullen actually hated her.

Sometime during the game, Talia noticed Alice's stare. "Oh no." She mumbled as she ran to Beau.

"Stop!" Alice called out. "They were leaving, but they heard us."

"Beau..."

"I'm calm." He tells her.

Talia smiled as she hugged. They all looked out towards the tree lines waiting for them to come. Beau held Talia close as they waited.