five

Talia stayed in the woods all night mad. Bella was the one for Edward making her angry. Talia came close to killing Edward, but stopped. She told Beau about the information Edward told her making him angry. She knew she had to go home and get ready for school so she can be with her mate.
~~~
Beau walked out of his room just to see the one person he didn't want to see. Bella. "What?" He asked knowing she wanted something. Even though their not that close, Beau knew his sister very well.

"What's going on with Edward?"

"I don't know." He replied as he tried to walk away.

"Than tell me about the Cullens." Beau stopped and looked at Bella with a glare. "I know there is something different about them and I know it. They don't eat. They don't talk to anyone, but you..."

"That's none of your business, Bella." He tells her. "You have no rights moving in here and asking questions about my girlfriend and her family." Beau shook his head. "Just leave it alone."

Bella watched him leave knowing right there he knew about the Cullens. She knew she would have to keep asking and he'll finally tell her.
~~~
Beau arrived at school and walked over to Talia. She noticed the look and growled. "What did she do?" Talia asked.

"Asked about you guys and I told her it's none of her business." Beau said as he wrapped an arm around Talia.

"She's suspicious of Edward's disappearance." Rosalie said. She was pissed that Edward managed to get Bella suspicious.

"She's not going to end the questions till you tell her." Jasper said from behind Alice.

"Let's forget it and get today over with." Emmett suggested.
~~~
Day after day, Talia was starting to really hate Bella. All she saw was distrust, disgust, and hatred for the human. Beau knew how Talia felt and understands her as he too felt like that. Rosalie shared her distrust for Bella as Emmett didn't really care making Talia smile at how childish and friendly her brother can be.

Each day was rough for Beau. He would stay with the Cullens whenever Bella would start in. Till Edward decided to showed up. Talia held Edward against the wall glaring. "You got us close to being in danger."

'What?"

"Bella is suspicious of you and your family all because you left." Beau tells him. "Not once did you think of them, but your damn self. Yes she's my sister, but you made a mistake and now she won't leave me the fuck alone."

"Beau, Talia, let Edward go." Esme tells them calmly. "He realized he made a mistake and he will fix it. Right, Edward?"

"Yes."

"Than you better." Talia said as Beau lead her away as everyone looked back at Edward.
~~~
Talia was having a good day. No Bella. The way she wanted it. She saw Edward talking, but the way he looks. He looks uncomfortable. Talia knew right than and there, Bella Swan is nothing more than a blood singer. "This won't end good either." She mumbled as she walked outside to see beau chatting with Jasper and Emmett.

"Hey."

"So, Bella isn't nothing but a bloodsinger and it makes me happy." Talia tells them as Edward walked over.

"She's still suspicious." He tells them. Just as soon as those words left his mouth a Van was nearing Bella making Edward save her.

"I thought..."

"If she started bleeding, we would be draining her blood." Talia tells her mate. "This time he did right, but he screwed up still."

Beau nodded and knew there will be more questions. This is not my day.