eleven

Talia smiled as she was getting dressed for her day with Charlie and Beau. She didn't know if Bella knew, but she was going to have a nice day bonding with Beau. "Talia, a little heads up, but Bella is not going to be pleased when she sees you at her house."

"Thanks, Em, but she knows not to piss me off." Talia said with a smirk.

"Don't..."

"Oh shut up, Edward." Talia said as she looked at him. "I'm tired of your shit. Bella won't stop bugging me till I kill her and you know that she wants to be turned."

"How do you know?"

"She asks questions end of story." She says as she grabbed her jacket. "FYI, she's not going to like the bonding Beau planned."

Edward watched Talia leave making him growl. Emmett growled back as he won't allow Edward to hurt his sister. Edward walked away knowing he was about to make a mistake.
~~~
Beau smiled as he saw Talia. "Hey." He said as he kissed her. "You finally showed up."

"Why is she here?"

"Beau invited me to a day of bonding with him and Charlie." Talia replies as Charlie walked out with fishing poles. "Ohh. I like the way Charlie thinks."

"Thought we could go fishing." Charlie said. "I know Bella isn't up for it, but I know that you two are."

"Let's go." Talia said as she walked to her truck.

Bella glared as she watched them leave and walked off to call Edward on why he didn't invite her the day before. Talia on the other hand knew she was going to have the time of her life with Charlie and Beau. No drama what so ever.