thirty four

Talia walked downstairs after seeing her baby boy causing her to stop as she saw Aro, Marcus and Caius. They were looking at Mary shocked. "What is going on? I promise she's not an immortal child..."

"We know. I saw Beau's mind." He tells her. "We are here on other allegations."

Talia looked at her husband as he pointed into the living room at his sister who was sitting by herself. "What were the allegations?" Carlisle asked as he got behind his daughter.

"She's almost exposed herself while she was hunting. She's being careless of her actions. Can someone explain why."

Talia grabbed Aro's hand and let him see from the moment she met Bella to now. He saw everything even down to how she acted when Mary came. He looked at the princess Cullen causing him to look at his brothers. "Brothers, it's time to have a talk with Bella Cullen."

Edward walked over to her. "Talia, I want to divorce Bella."
~~~
Going hunting, Talia, Beau and Edward sat by a lake. "From the moment we got married, she was desperate to turn, so I gave her what she wanted." He tells them. "She wouldn't even have a honeymoon night with me and now I know why."

"Because that's all she married you for was to be turned." Edward nodded. "Man, listen, your true mate is out there and if you want, you can travel with me and Talia with Mary and Jason."

"Jason?"

"I got to pick the name this time." Beau tells him. "It's whatever you want to do."

Edward looked at them as this was his chance to find his true mate. He looked at his sister and friend and nodded as he wasn't missing out on this chance.
~~~
Emmett looked at Rosalie as she wanted to go with her sister in law. "I think we should all leave since it's not looking pretty with the way Bella Swan is acting. We should prove to her that she is not welcomed in this coven." The blonde tells the others as they were somewhere's away from the house as Bella was being punished for her crimes. "This could be a fresh start for everyone even Mary and Paul."

Carlisle nodded as he agreed. They needed to leave for a fresh start and Beau can come visit his father. They walked back to the house to hear Bella begging for her life causing them to know, Bella was sentenced to death.
~~~
Talia was packing as Beau went to his dad as it was announced that Bella had died in a fire. Renee was also in, but Talia knew this was hurting the Swans. "Why did they actually kill her?'

"They spoke to Edward causing them to see that she used Edward to get what she wanted. She caused a newborn army for the death of James, she is doing things no vampire should be doing. She's being reckless and she has threatened to take over." Alice tells them. "Aro knew she was trying to expose our world so him and the other two had come to an agreement that Bella Swan has to die."

Talia nodded. "So, where are we going?"

"We will discuss this once Beau gets back." Carlisle tells them. "We are a family and we are going to start acting like one."