fourteen

Talia hugged Beau has he heard about Bella. She got bit, but Edward didn't let her turn. Talia was told to come to the hospital because there was something her and Beau needed to hear. "Carlisle, what is it that you need to tell us two?" Talia asked.

"Edward read Victoria's mind and she wants to kill Beau." Carlisle said as Talia growled. "You are also her blood singer, Beau. It's making her want you dead faster."

"She will not touch my mate." Talia said.

"Talia, baby, come on and let's deal with this later. Okay?"

Talia nodded as she wanted to kill Edward. "Beau, why don't you get Edward out here while you speak to your mom and ungrateful sister."

"Okay."

Talia leaned against the wall as she started to dry sob. Edward walked out and sighed. "I'm sorry for getting Beau in danger and for not telling you about Victoria." Edward said.

"I wished I knew sooner, but with protecting that..." Edward gave her a look. "Oh come on, Edward. That girl is desperate to be like us."

"I know." He said. "I told her no, but she used Beau in that situation."

Talia sighed. "What am I going to do?"

"We'll keep him safe and I know you won't leave his side."
~~~
Inside the hospital room, Renee looked at her son with tears in her eyes. "Beau, I'm so sorry for what I have done. I am a terrible mother who shouldn't have treated you the way I did."

"No, but you did and I never knew why you left or asked about me. That made me resent Bella even more." Beau tells her. "All I want is a mom. That's all I ask for."

Renee smiled as she walked over to him. "I'm willing to work for your forgiveness and be the mother I should have been instead of leaving you behind. I will forever regret that."

Beau nodded as Talia walked in. "Oh. I'm sorry." Talia said as she went to walk away.

"Mom, I want you to meet Talia Cullen. My girlfriend."

Renee was shocked to meet a beautiful person like Talia. "It's nice to meet the person who has given my son the love he needs. I'm Renee."

"It's nice to meet you."
~~~
Prom came a little to fast for the Cullens and Swans, but Talia was ready to dance the night away with her mate. Beau was waiting for her along with Emmett and Jasper. "Let's go!" Emmett said.

"Will you shut up!" Talia says back.

"Come on, babe. The night is supposed to be special. No arguing with your brother."

"See. Beau agrees."

Talia appeared in front of her brother. "Your lucky Rosalie is behind me, but you better wish you never made me mad."

"Talia, you and Emmett always do this." Jasper replies. "It's an annual thing between the two of you. I guess that happened when you two were human." Talia and Emmett looked at him. "I'll take that as a yes."

"That's it." She said. "Let's go, Beau."

Alice shook her head at her friend. "Jasper, I think you pointed out the truth and you know how Talia feels about that."

"Yeah, but she shows her human side with us and Beau. It's a good thing that she has her actual brother with her."

"It makes this life less more miserable." Emmett said as him and Rosalie walked to the car. "Let's catch up to them."
~~~
Talia smiled as her and Beau danced. The two didn't say a word as they were enjoying their time together. "Talia, I love you so much and I thank you for giving me everything I never experienced."

"I love you too, Beau." She tells him. "Is this about you turning?"

"Kinda."

Talia sighed and looked at him. "I have come to a conclusion that if something happens I will turn you. I can't lose you."

Beau smiled as he dragged her away from the dance. "Let's go back to my house."

"I like the way you think." She said as they got in his car and drove off.