sixteen

Beau was working on his vehicle instead of going to school when an elderly couple walked over to him and tapped on his shoulder. "Hi, Mrs. Jones and Mr. Jones, can I help you with something?"

"We were hoping that you and your lovely girlfriend would like to house sit for us." Mrs. Jones said. "We have decided to visit our daughter and don't know how long we will be gone."

"Sure. Just leave us a list so we will know what you would liked to have fixed." Beau says.

"That sounds perfect." Mr. Jones said, "I know you two will take care of the house as we saw you two helping everyone in this neighborhood."

Beau smiled as he couldn't wait to see his mate and wondered what was happening.
~~~
Talia glared at Edward as she was held back. "I should kill you!" She says. "I'm not leaving my mate because of Bella's dumbass mistake."

"Talia..."

"No. I refuse to leave my mate/father of my child." She says as she looked at the others. "I know none of you wouldn't do this if you mate was human." Talia looked back at Edward as Emmett held her. "I'm not doing it. Yes things are going good for us as a family, but I can't leave him behind, Edward."

"Okay." Edward says. "You can stay since I see your point."

"I'm not watching her." Talia tells him as she walked off to call Beau.

Emmett smiled as he was proud of his pregnant sister. She wasn't leaving Beau and she proved why. He was proud of her for fighting for what is right. Talia saw a text from Beau about house sitting meaning she didn't have to stay around Bella. She replied back before she finished packing.
~~~
Beau saw Talia pull up and walked over to her. "Edward is talking to Bella." He tells her. "So they are leaving."

"Yes." She says. "I fought against it as I'm not leaving my mate or the baby's father behind."

"I love you, Talia."

"I love you, Beau." She said and looked towards the Jones' house. "They have a list of what they would like to have done."

"Yes." Beau showed her the list. "They also said we can put in a nursery because they don't know how long they will be gone."

Talia nodded and looked at the list. She smiled as this was something her and Beau could involve Charlie in. She looked at the house and back at Beau. "Let's go get you stuff and settle in."

"Okay."
~~~
Talia smiled as she had everything unpacked. She walked downstairs as she heard Beau on the phone with Charlie. Hearing that Bella was lost made her call Edward. "Okay, what happened?"

"She tried to follow me and I was too fast." Edward tells her. "She wanted to come, but I wouldn't let her."

"Its okay." Talia said. "Just know that Beau may stress from this as she will aggravate him." She tells him as she felt arms wrap around her. "Tell Emmett that I love him and that him and Rosalie needs to visit."

"Okay."

Talia hung up as she felt Beau kiss her neck. "Dad said she's home, but in a zombie state."

"She won't be like that for long once she sees me." She tells him. "She won't leave us alone."

"Trust me. She will." Beau tells her. "Now lets go to bed."

Talia smiled as Beau carried her upstairs. She kissed him as they reached their room. This was all he needed. Talia and their moments alone. Tomorrow may not be so easy.