twenty two

Beau and Talia arrived at school just to see Bella and Edward. "Your sister is eventually going to stop this obsession about turning." She says. "It gets annoying."

"I know, but dad said something about us going to go see Renee." He said making Talia look at him. "I'm not going. The woman didn't want me and I'm not letting her get that chance."

"She wants to meet our little girl." Talia tells him.

"Not happening." Talia didn't say a word as this was Beau's choice. "I actually have a plan for us. Esme told me she would watch Mary as the two of us have a weekend get away."

Talia smiled as she kissed him. "I would love that."

Beau watched his mate go to class. He smiled as he had a plan, a plan that was making him nervous. He wants to marry Talia Cullen. The mother of his child and the love of his life. Beau saw his sister and walked away before she could talk to him.
~~~
Lunch came and Talia was sitting at a table to herself as Beau was talking to Jasper about his plan. He looked at his mate and walked over to her. "Hey." He said causing her to smile. "I've been doing some thinking and wondered if we could, as a family, have an outing. Just us and Mary."

"I would love that, but we have to bring Paul. He is, after all, protecting her."

"True." Beau said. "At least he is giving her the choice when she gets older if he will be her lover or not."

"Right now he is her protector and that is all that matters. None of that pedophile shit." Talia said as Beau kissed her head. "Beau, do you ever think we could have another one?"

"I don't know, but I don't care to try." Beau said making Talia smile.

Alice walked over to them. "She's back." Alice tells them. "Bella doesn't know, but Edward is taking her out of Forks for the weekend."

"Wait." Talia said as she looked at Alice. "I get a Bella free weekend?" Alice nodded. "Beau, I'm in heaven, but first, I have a redhead to kill for turning my mate."

"At least I'm not dead, baby." Beau said as he got Talia to look at him. "I'm here with you and Mary."

"She only turned you because...she knows your sister is desperate to turn." Talia said. "Wow. Victoria is actually smart. She had been watching, studying Bella, Beau's and my relationship. Somewhere along that line, she figured out that Bella was wanting to be one and Beau was waiting till after high school."

"She turned him just to make things worse for Bella." Jasper said. "She is proving who is more important."

They looked at Beau as they knew everything was making since. She was going to sit back and see what else happens with Beau and Mary.