twenty one

Talia and Beau Swan went straight to Charlie who was excited to see his granddaughter. "She's beautiful." He said as he looked at them. "How are you feeling, Talia?"

"Tired, but I'll be fine." She said. 'I didn't mean for her to be born a bit early..."

"Talia, children decide when they should be born." He said. "I know its not your fault and you know she's healthy."

Talia nodded as she felt someone watching her making her look at Beau who shook his head not liking the idea. "Talia, let's go on a date. We can call Rose to have her come and pick up Mary before dad leaves for work."

"Okay." Talia said as she walked out.

Beau smiled as he picked his daughter up as Bella walked over. "Why is she still holding a grudge?" Bella said. "You turning had nothing to do with me..."

"Actually, it did." Beau tells her. "You are so desperate that I ended up being the one to be turned and I didn't want to be turned this early. Now you either get out of my face or I may do something that I will never regret."

Bella watched her brother leave the room with Mary. Talia smiled as she hated that he wasn't ready to turn, but he finally spoke up. She walked in just as Bella looked at her. "Why are you still holding a grudge?'

"Grudge?" She said. "Bella, I never liked you from the beginning and I will never will. You just came out of nowhere and now that you know about us, you have done everything in your power to get what you want, but Edward isn't that stupid. Yes he can be an ass, but I will tell you this now, he will leave you in a heartbeat just like last time."

Beau stood there looking between the two. Bella walked away as Talia stood there. "Talia."

"I'm sorry." She tells him.

Beau kissed her making her smile. "Let's go."

Talia nodded as they walked out. Bella looked at the two and wondered when she was going to get turned. Beau is one and so is Edward. She needs to be them more the ever.