thirty one

The day that Talia McCarty Cullen has been waiting for came. She was marrying the love of her life. Beaufort Swan. She couldn't wait to finally be his wife. She heard Mary, her little flower girl and turned around. "You look so adorable." She says as she picked her daughter up. "You put me to mind of me when one of your uncles got married."

"Yeah and you threw the basket at him because he pinched your cheeks." Emmett tells her causing her to stick her tongue out. "Hopefully Mary isn't like her mother."

"Hopefully no one pinches her cheeks."

Mary looked at them not liking the idea of someone touching her cheeks but her parents and Paul.
~~~
Beau stood in front of Jasper when they saw Mary walking down and smiled. She was doing really good with passing out the flowers. "She's doing really good."

"That she is."

When the maids of honors walked down, the sight that Beaufort was looking for was Talia. Seeing her in her dress had him thinking of a lot of things. Emmett looked at his sister as they made their way down the isle. "You know, dad would have loved to walk you down the isle."

Talia stopped and walked over to Carlisle. She pulled him and walked over to her brother. "Dad may be gone, but he knows the two of us are okay with Carlisle as our father too." She looked at him. "That's why you are walking with me too."

Carlisle smiled as he walked with Emmett and Talia. Beau smiled as he thought that was the sweetest thing to happen. She reached him causing him to hold his hand out. "Who gives away this bride?"

"Her brother...and her father." Emmett states smiling causing Mary to smile. Emmett walked over to his niece and picked her up as he stood in his spot. "You look just like your mother."

Mary smiled as she liked hearing she looked like her mom. Jasper looked at her and patted her head causing Mary to swing her basket. "Okay." Jasper says laughing.

Emmett didn't say anything. He knew he had another Talia, but he didn't care. His niece just carried the McCarty carry on. Mary was laughing as she was in Jasper's arms. Emmett noted one thing. Mary barely touched Jasper when she was hitting him meaning she was playing. Talia, nope, she was mad when that happened at their brother's wedding.
~~~
After saying I do, Talia and Beau were dancing together. "How did I get so lucky?"

"I don't know, but I should be asking you that." She said smiling. "You gave me a little girl."

"You two are my world."

"Beau, do you think we can try for another one. Just to see if it's possible."

Beau kissed her giving her the answer she wanted. "Mommy! Daddy!" They heard and looked to see their daughter running to them. Beau picked their daughter up causing her to hug both her parents as they danced.

Carlisle smiled at them as Charlie walked over. "You guys raised a fine young girl."

"That we did." Esme says. "She's perfect.'

Emmett dragged Rosalie out to dance as everyone that was at the wedding joined to dance. The married couple will be leaving soon, so everyone will be wanting to spend as much time as they can.