nineteen

"It's all right there." She tells Emmett. "These disappearances are connected and I think that there is a war coming."

"Says there was no signs of struggle." Beau tells him. "Witnesses heard screaming, but once they reach the spot they heard screaming from, they were gone."

Emmett looked at Rosalie who just gave him a look. "I think their on to something, but Alice hasn't seen it."

"Or she is focusing on my idiot of a sister." Beau said.

Emmett sighed as he knew that his sister and Beau were on to something. "None of this wouldn't be happening if Edward didn't tell you all to leave. He over ruled Carlisle as coven leader because he wanted to keep a human that he loves safe."

Beau saw the time and kissed Talia's head. "I'm going to help dad find these 'wolves'."

Talia laughed as he walked out. Emmett and Rosalie sat down with Talia as she started telling them more about the disappearance adding up.
~~~
Later that day, Paul arrived with a bitten Beau to the house he was staying in. "Open up."

Emmett open the door to see Beau with a mark on his wrist. "What happened?" He asked as he grabbed Beau and took him inside.

"The red head bit him as I got there."

Talia walked in and screamed as she saw Beau. She went to his side and looked up. "What is your name?" She asked him. "Because after today, I won't call you mutt."

"Paul."

"Talia and thank you for bringing him home."

Paul nodded as he walked out. Talia looked at her mate and sighed as she touched his face. "I knew this was a mistake. You shouldn't have went."

"At least you don't have to worry about him turning."

"True." Talia said and she knew three days without his kisses and his laughter. "I'm right here."

Emmett hugged Rosalie as she wished this didn't happen to Beau. Now they know Talia is going to want to kill Victoria once they find her. "Let's get him to the main house and get him cleaned up." Rosalie said. "There we can find out more."

"Okay." Talia said as she stood up and grabbed the hospital bag. "Can't forget this either. Hopefully he is awake before the baby is here."

"He will." Emmett said. "Now let's go."