three

Talia knew Beau was stressing over his sister. Her brother has begged her into telling him making Talia finally give in. Beau arrived and instantly liked the house. Talia walked out of the woods with a small smile. "Hey."

"Hey, you said that we needed to talk."

"Yeah. First Emmett will be going with you and Charlie fishing so you won't have your mind on Bella. Two, your sister might be the one for Edward." Talia looked at him as he never said nothing. "Yeah, I understand if you don't want to be with me because of that."

"Your crazy." Talia looked at him shocked. "Just because your a vampire doesn't scare me. I love you, Talia Cullen and nothing will change that."

Talia hugged him happy that he wasn't scared. "Come inside and I'll tell you my story."
~~~
Talia sighed as she needed to know more about Bella and decided to ask Alice. Beau on the other hand was laughing and joking with his father and Emmett. Emmett liked Beau more and more as did Rosalie since he made Talia happy. He wasn't nosy or curious. Beau wasn't going to focus on her, he was going to focus on himself and his beautiful mate.

"I'll be right back." Charlie tells the two.

"Alice saw your sister."

"Yeah and Talia is going to ask her about the dangers." Beau said. "I'm afraid she's Edward's and this will turn into nothing but a battlefield. Bella is known to attract danger and she doesn't seem to care. Once she sees Edward, she will be suspicious of everyone."

Emmett was shocked. Just by hearing this made him unsure of Bella. Beau was an okay guy, but his sister made him worry. He just hoped that everything was fine and that this Bella wasn't that bad....

Sorry it's short ran out of ideas.