twenty six

Talia and Beau stood in the nursery of their little girl's room. With the news of Victoria being back had them all unsettled. Drama was rising more between Edward and Bella as Bella still hasn't turned, but that didn't stop her from targeting her brother. "One of these days, I hope that Bella learns her lesson." She says as she walked over to her daughter and smiled as she looked up at her mother. "Mary will never be like that."

"I know she won't." He says. "She will be extremely happy for her brother or sister."

Talia smiled as she would love to have more children. "All this talk about us having more kids has me wanting our wedding to start soon."

Beau laughed as he kissed her. Mary squealed out causing them to look at her. They started laughing not seeing Emmett leaning against the door smiling at his sister and her little family. Bella may be the cause of Victoria being back and whatever the redhead has planned, but that wasn't going to stop his sister and her mate from focusing on theirselves. "I would like to see my sister graduate in an hour." He says.

"Let's go."
~~~
Talia sat with her family as they listened to Jessica do her speech. Jasper looked at Talia as her emotions were grateful. They've been through this plenty of times before, but Talia's emotions was never grateful. She was bored, but this time, it's different.

"What are you grateful for?"

"Coming here and meeting my mate, having a daughter, and soon to be married. Why not be grateful for this school. This town." She looked at Jasper smiling. "We finally have a life here." She tells him. "Even if we do have Bella, we are completed."

"You don't get along with Bella."

"One day, maybe, but if she doesn't change that attitude, things won't go the way you want it too, Edward." She tells him.

"Talia Cullen."

"Besides..." Talia says standing up looking at Edward. "She's the one who seems to be desperate not Beau and definitely not me."

Edward watched her go up on stage as he looked at the twins. Bella smiled at him, but he knew Talia was right. No matter how much he loves Bella, she was desperate to be just like them. Beau smiled as Talia sat down.

"Why do you point things out sometimes?"

"Talk to Bella." She tells him. "She's driving Beau up the wall and the two of us can't seem to spend time alone."

Edward looked at her as she looked at the front. When it was time to toss their caps, all the graduates of Forks High School tossed all their hats. Beau looked at Talia as she looked at him. He wasn't going to no party. Tonight, it's him, Talia, and their little princess.
~~~
Walking out of the house in her blue dress, Talia looked at Beau smiling. "Where are we going?"

"To the movies."

"Why am I wearing this then?"

Beau smiled as he kissed her. "Because, Paul will be watching Mary as we dance." He says. "I also wanted to see you in that blue dress."

Talia laughed as she hugged him. "Let's go."

Beau smiled as she got in the car. First the movies since Paul agreed to meet up so they can discuss more on the imprinting thing. Mary cooed as her father got in making them both look at her. "Ready, princess?" Talia asked.

The coo was what had Beau smiling. "I will take that as a yes." He says.

Emmett and Rosalie smiled as they watched them leave. "I hope that everything goes back to normal." Rosalie says.

"Question is, will anything be the same?"