one

Talia and the Cullens arrived back in Forks since Alice claims that it was time to go back. Talia was more than happy to go back due to her favorite animal. Deer. Talia was dressed and ready waiting for her brother and her adopted siblings to come. "Let's go already."

"We're coming Talia." Emmett replies as he appeared in front of his sister. "You know how Alice is."

"Stand your ground brother." Talia jokes making Emmett smirk.

"You listened to her too."

"I was already dressed." Talia said as she walked out to her car. "Just know that you can't beat sisters and your mate."

Emmett rolled his eyes and followed as everyone showed up. Talia smiled as everyone walked out and straight to their cars.
~~~
Talia stood by her car observing the humans. Some stared. Some didn't. Some just rather be home or high, but the one Talia never saw was him. He had dark brown hair with brown eyes. Talia was in a daze as she stared at him. She maybe "new", but this is one person she wasn't expecting to meet. Her mate.

Alice smiled as she knew. "Why is she staring?" Emmett asked.

"Your sister may have seen her mate. Don't know till they actually meet." Alice replies.

The others smiled knowing that Talia was going to meet her mate, but that just left Edward. Talia walked away and into the school as she thought about what Alice had said. She has a mate. The idea alone made her smile. She hopes today's meet goes well.

Beau finally reached his locker after ditching his baseball buddies. He stopped mid way when he saw a beautiful girl getting her books out. He felt drawn to her. Beau knew she was new as he has never met anyone like her before. He decided to welcome her.

Although Beau has never spoke to a girl, he wasn't nervous. He opened his locker and decided to speak. He turned to look at her. "Hello, I'm Beaufort Swan."

"Talia Cullen." She replies.

"I'm guessing your new since I haven't seen you before." Beau said.

"Yes I am and I was hoping you could show me around." Talia says.

"Sure."

As they walked away, Alice was smiling as her sister finally found her mate. All they need to do is wait for Edward's. Alice also knows one thing. Talia's mate and his sister hate each other.
~~~
Talia smiled as her and Beau walked together. She learned they have a lot in common, but one. Beau hates his sister and Talia loves her brother. Beau's was a total different story, but Talia didn't pressure him into telling her. "I guess I'm sitting with my family,"

"Okay. Hopefully tomorrow we can sit together."

"I would like that." Beau walked away making Talia smile. She walked towards her family and saw the smirk on her brother's face. "Don't you dare."

"This is going to be fun." Was all Emmett said making Talia glare.

"Leave him alone."

"No can do sis."

Talia groaned and looked away from her brother and noticed all eyes are on them. She glared making everyone turn, but Beau, who was laughing at everyone for being scared of the new girl. Talia smirked knowing she can scare anyone.
~~~
Talia stood by her locker looking at her schedule. She had art last. She loves art, but this class doesn't involve spray painting. Talia sighed as she made her way to class just to see Beau. "Hey."

"Hey, looks like we got last period together."

"It seems." Talia replies.

The two walked in and stopped to get the slip signed and walked back towards the  back where Beau sits. He pulled Talia's seat out making her smile. Once he sat down the bell rang for class to start. Talia took out her sketch pad and continued the sketch she did two days prior.

Beau looked and smiled. "Nice."

"Thank you." She replies as she continued to sketch and saw his. "Your's looks awesome."

"Thanks. I always liked sketching since I was little. Dad got me a part time job at the police station as a sketch artist."

"That sounds amazing."

"I can tell you how many people are in jail and how many descriptions are given."

"Enlighten me."

Beau started telling her about his job. Talia was shocked that he was the reason why Forks is a safe place. Well a safe place till nomads come. Which she hopes won't be for a very long time. "What about you?"

"I entertain the kids at the hospital. I read and mostly do arts and crafts with them."

"That's nice of you."

"Yeah, but I'm not nice when a line is crossed."

Beau nodded understanding. Some people have a certain button and once that is pressed, well, that's something totally different. Talia smiled as the two went back to work. 'So this is what it feels like having a mate.' She thought. Talia smiled as she went back to sketching. Moving back was the right move.