twenty eight

Filler chapter
The day of the battle, Charlie was spending time with Mary as her parents had other plans. He didn't know that Talia and Beau were fighting a newborn army that was after Bella. All this for a human who was the reason for the death of another's mate. Beau looked at Talia as she was in his arms causing him to get her to look up at him. "I love you."

"I love you."

Paul got beside them causing them to smile. The others may not like working with the pack, but Talia and Beau liked them. "Here they come."

Talia looked at Beau as he kissed her. "Let's fight."
~~~
Charlie smiled as he watched Mary drink her bottle. He couldn't believe that his son was a father. Seeing pictures of Beau grow up caused a tear to fall. "Are you okay?" Sue asked.

"I am." He says. "Just looking at these pictures. My son isn't a little boy anymore and it kills me."

Sue put her arms around him. "Charlie, I have to eventually see that with my kids, but Beau has a wonderful girl that loves him and will grow old with him." She tells him. "Mary was just that bonus to them."

Charlie looked at her and walked over to his granddaughter. "Yeah. She was a bonus to them." He says. "Their getting married soon."

Sue smiled as she watched Charlie play with Mary. She knew the reason behind Beau and Talia's relationship, but Beau doesn't want Charlie knowing. She will respect him as him and Talia have been honest with the pack. She just hopes that her kids and the rest are safe. More so her two and Beau and Talia.