twenty four

Being back in Forks was refreshing to Beau, Talia, and Paul. Paul went back to the pack as Mary would be staying with Charlie as Beau and Talia have news to share. "Dad?" He called out.

"There you three are." Charlie said. "Bella will be here later on...you asked her?"

Talia looked at the ring and back up with a smile. "She said yes."

"Welcome to the family, Talia." Charlie said hugging her.

Talia smiled as she looked at Beau. He smiled as his family grew a bit more. Charlie walked in with Talia and Beau talking about their vacation. Talia looked at Beau as he told Charlie what they did, walking, swimming, hunting, just not the vampire part, and bonding with their daughter. To Charlie, Paul was the babysitter as Talia and Beau hunted. Talia smiled as she couldn't wait to see her brother now.
~~~
Later on that day, Beau took Talia to her house just for her to be tackled in a hug. "Emmett! Put me down!" Talia screamed out.

"Never!"

Beau leaned against the door as he watched Emmett and Talia reunite. Rosalie walked over and got Mary. "I'll take her to her crib to let her rest."

Beau nodded as he was happy to be home. Jasper walked over to him and shook his head. "Your sister is on her way home."

"I don't care.' He said. "Bella is going to be pissed when she finds out that I propose to Talia."

Jasper laughed as they heard Bella and Edward walking in. "That was fast." Emmett commented causing Talia to look at them as she stayed in her brother's arms.

Bella smiled as she saw her brother, but stopped as she saw the ring. "Are you two getting married?" She asked them glaring.

"It's none of your damn business, Bella." Beau said as he walked over to Talia. "What me and Talia do doesn't concern you or Edward."

Talia smirked as he pointed out the truth. Bella looked at them and noticed that none of them, even Edward, ignored what happened. Edward noticed that his niece wasn't in the room. "Where's Mary?"

"In bed." Talia tells him.

Edward nodded. "Come on, I need to get you home before Charlie kills me."

Bella rolled her eyes as she left. Talia laughed at how Bella hated being grounded because she can't be around the Cullens. Beau shook his head as he didn't know what to say about Bella anymore. All he knows, she's not too happy with the grounding part. "Come on. Let's go unpack."

"Sure." She tells him as they went upstairs to their room.

Esme smiled as her family was back together again. "It's good to have them both home."

"It is." Carlisle said.

"Beaufort Swan and Emmett Cullen! I'm going to kill you two!"

"Yep, it's good to have them home." Rosalie said making them all smile as they watched Beau and Emmett run out of the house with Talia not too far behind them.