Part 19

Anjali was eating her food but frown not hearing the commotion she had associated to the arrival of Aarav's grandparent.

She stood up and went to hall and was shocked seeing the scene in front of her.

"Look at my boys..... You two have grown so big..... I can see my bahu here is taking good care of the house. " The lady who was side hugging Payal said and Payal blushed at the praise.
"And who is this beautiful lady. " The woman asked as she moved away from Payal and closer to Lavanya who smiled nervously knowing the woman was her mother in law.

Everyone became nervous seeing this but the lady and her husband were so engulfed in their curiosity that they failed to the nervousness on the faces of their son and nephews and the others.

"Am Lavanya. " The tension in the hall increased. "Am the assistant of Mr Mehra. " Lavanya said and the woman smiled at her but turned and frown at Nk who gulped seeing her frown.

"Nandkishore." The woman called out and Nk groan in annoyance because he hated being called Nandkishore. "How could you take this delicate flower as your assistant to that goddamned  jungle. " The woman scolded.

"Mom..... Lavanya is my new assistant here.... And as for my wildlife project..... It's over. " Nk revealed and the woman squealed and moved over to him and hugged and kissed him all over his face. "Mom stop it...... Am no longer a baby. " Nk voiced out annoyed and the others giggled at this.

"Shut up boy...... You will always be my baby even if you are hundred years old. " The woman said and Nk sighed in defeat knowing she will never stop.

Payal called Hari Prakash to take their luggage to the guest room as they sat down with them.

The couple are the parent of Nk, Manoj Mehra and Surbhi Mehra.

The couple were chatting with the boys and Payal and Lavanya when Aarav with his bag on his back and Khushav holding his hand arrived and looked confused at the couple.

Arnav called Aarav over as Akash picked up Khushav and placed him on his lap.

"Papa.... Who are they? " Aarav's whispered to Arnav but enough for everyone to hear and they all chuckled.

"This man here is your uncle Nk. " Arnav said and Aarav's gasped and looked at his father.

"The one who sends me those cool animal magazines!? " Aarav said and Arnav nodded and he waved at Nk.

"And the lady beside her is Lavanya..... She is your uncle's assistant. " Aarav waved at Lavanya who was shocked that Arnav had a son but she composed herself and waved back. "And do you remember your grandmother and grandfather whom I told you were living in Australia. " Arnav asked.

"Yes.... They ones that always send me gifts. " Aarav replied enthusiastically.

"They are your grandma Surbhi and grandpa Manoj. " Arnav introduced and Aarav got of his lap and rushed and hugged them.

Surbhi then picked him up and made him sit on his lap.

"Grandma.... Grandpa...... Why didn't you come to my birthday parties. " Aarav asked as he had never seen them before but always got their gifts.

"We wanted to my boy..... But your grandma was very sick and so we had to stay in Australia but now she is completely healed and we are here to stay in India permanently. " Manoj replied seeing the look of concern on Aarav's face.