Part 15

Aarav and Khushav were playing down stairs after having their lunch and immediately running off to play.
Arnav stood at the top looking down at his son and nephew.

He felt like he has failed at his responsibility as a father and Akash and Payal who were standing behind him felt sorry for him knowing exactly what he was thinking

Payal moved closer to him and turned him around and Arnav bowed his head but Payal lifted it.

To see his misty eyes

"Aarav is very matured for his age and he didn't want you to worry that's why he never told you he was being bullied for not having a mother...... That doesn't mean you are a bad father....... And you've proved that when you adopted him...... Even up until now we are still surprised at how you took in a child that wasn't yours and loved him like he was yours...... We are the parent of Khushav but he loves you more than us..... Don't beat yourself because of this..... Okay. " Payal said and Arnav smiled and nodded and looked back at the bits down stairs.

Aarav sat on the floor speaking to Khushav who was listening to his big brother attentively.

"I saw Mama today and she is more beautiful than her pictures. " Aarav said and Khushav babbled as if he agrees with Aarav making Aarav chuckle. "Do you know how I found out about mama? " Aarav asked and Khushav babbled in return. "Am going to tell you all about it. "

Flashback.

Aarav who had just finished bathing with the help of Payal rushed into his father's room only to find the room empty and he was about to move out when a photo album on his father's bed caught his attention.

He moved onto the bed and sat down, picked up the album and placed it on his lab.

He opened it and found the pictures of a beautiful woman in a red saree pictures taken form different angles.

He smiled as he flipped through the pages.

The door of his father's bathroom opened and out came his father with a towel around his waist and one in his hand wiping his hair.