Part 23

Nani and Mami including Anjali were shocked hearing Khushi was related to the Mehras and the possible heiress to A&A Designs.

The entire family sat down in that hall listening to Manoj talking about his childhood stories of him and Aahan to Khushi who for first time in her life since her parents death felt whole again.

Arnav looked at Aarav who was on her lap sleeping peacefully with his head on Khushi's shoulder and smiled admiring her.

Since Khushi came to stay with them Aarav has not left Khushi's side the least chance he gets to be with her.

Khushi excused herself and walked upstairs with Aarav on her shoulders.

After a few minutes she came down smiling and sat back at her position and looked up to see Arnav smiling at her and she smiled back shyly.

Their reverie was broken by Hari Prakash walking in with Aditya, Tanu and some policewomen

Everyone stood up seeing them and was confused but one person gulped in fear.

"Aditya...... You are back?....... But what are you doing here and at this time of the night. " Akash asked and Aditya sighed and hated to be the bearer of bad news.

"Am sorry Akash..... But we are here to arrest your sister. " Aditya said shocking everyone and he signalled Tanu to go ahead and she moved closer to Anjali and grabbed her but the arm.

A crying Anjali was looking around wishing someone could help.

"Aditya.... What are you arresting her for? " Arnav asked looking coldly at Anjali.

"She is arrested for child trafficking. " Gasps erupted in the room. "Your sister bought a child from the couple she claimed she was helping....... We found WhatsApp messages from her to them wanting them to come here and that child she bought was none other than Aarav who happens to be the grandson of the couple. " Aditya revealed shocking everyone.

"We think she planned Aarav's presence in your life. " Tanu revealed shocking and confusing all of them.

Nani moved closer to Anjali with tears streaming down her cheeks.