Part 14

Arnav, Akash and Payal stood in Arnav's cabin with worry as the doctor checked on Aarav and after he was done the trio moved closer to him.

"What happened to my son?...... Why did he faint? " Arnav asked and the doctor smiled.

"Don't worry Mr Raizada...... He lost consciousness out of shock" Arnav and the others signed in relief hearing this." I have given him an injection to relax him...... There is a possibility he might end up having a fever afterwards but don't worry" The doctor continued as he wrote down something on his notebook. "It's a normal reaction to his condition...... So please buy him this medicines just in case. " The doctor ended and tore a sheet form his notebook and handed it to Arnav and then left.

Arnav moved closer to a sleeping Aarav and caressed his head and his his forehead afterwards making Akash and Payal smile at him in adoration.

Aman then barged in breaking their reverie and Arnav turned with a scowl on his face making Aman smile sheepily at him.

"Sorry to disturb...... I checked the CCTV cameras and it looked like an accident...... There was nothing fishy about it...... Aarav's ball was in the middle of the entrance and he was running to pick it up when the truck entered luckily Khushi saved him on time. " Arnav and the others looked at Aman in shock at the revelation.

In their worry they failed to see that the woman was actually Khushi.

Arnav smiled and moved towards Aarav and kissed his forehead again.

"Your mother saved you today...... I promise you, I will win her love and trust and the three of us will become one big happy family. " Arnav said and everyone looked on admiring the scene.

No one would have believed ASR who hated the presence of kids, would love a child left alone adopt and love him like he was his own.

RM.

Anjali sat on her bed fuming in anger at what happened in the morning.

Out of anger, she called in sick at her workplace because she knew she will end up taking out her anger on anyone which would cost her her job which Nani found for her after her many failures to keep a job.

An angry Nani who had just received a call from her friend who was the employer of Anjali barged into her room startling her.

"What's wrong with you?...... You have lost over twenty jobs in this past four years and when I finally get you one after a lot of attempts, you are lying about being sick to them because you don't want to go to work....... Let me warn you, if you lose this job then forget am your grandmother........ And one more thing...... Stay away from Aarav...... Leave the boy alone....... And stop taking advantage of your brothers still making you stay here even after everything you've done to hurt all of them. " Nani warned fuming in anger with Mami behind her looking at Anjali in disappointment.

"Stop lecturing me Nani...... Chote slapped me because of that boy and here you are more concerned about that stupid job...... And for your kind information, they let me stay in this house because they still love me and they are only hurt because of my lie and not because they don't want people pointing hand at them like you both thought..... I have a headache so please you and your daughter in law leave me alone. " Anjali exclaimed in annoyance and Nani shook her head in disappointment and dragged Mami along and slammed shut the door.

Anjali leaned her head onto the headboard and filed remembering how Arnav slapped her this morning before going to work.

Flashback.