Part 8

Five Days Later.

Shashi was miraculously recovering beyond the doctors expectations but were happy seeing him recover the use of his arms and legs.

What they didn't know was he was motivated by his daughters and his eagerness to make Shyam rot in jail.

Akash has become a very good son to them and always fulfilled his responsibility to his soon to be in laws.

Payal's love for Akash was increasing each passing day seeing how he has taken his responsibilities seriously but she was sad about Khushi. And it got worse each time she saw her aunt and stepmother. And to avoid them, she woke up early and did her chores and left for the rehabilitation center where she sends most of her days and came home late at night.

Madhumati and Garima were wallowing in their guilt after realizing their mistakes but it was too late. Both were hurting because Shashi refuses to see them after he went to the rehabilitation center not far from Laxmi Nagar.

At RM, the Raizada men avoided Anjali and the others like plague and only spoke to them when necessary.

Nani and Mami were repenting and the men saw it but ignored them which hurt them.

Manohar knew his wife's change was genuine but he was scared to be hurt again and so he didn't pay attention to her.

Anjali on the other hand was trying every way possible to gain their sympathy but got none especially from her Nani which irked her and she began silently blaming Khushi and Payal for it and harboring hatred for them in her heart.

Akash descended from the stairs from his room to the hall smiling at something he was hearing on his phone and it won't take a magician to know it was Payal on the other line and when he got down he looked up to find his father and brother with a worry and nervous expressions on their faces and he immediately knew something was wrong.

"My love...... I will call you back later okay...... And take care. " Akash said to Payal and hanged up a few seconds afterwards. "What's wrong? " He asked them and both sighed and Arnav handed him a file and he opened it and read it content and was shocked.

Manohar called out for Hari Prakash and his brothers to call Nani, Mami and Anjali down to the hall.

Hari Prakash came down with a confused Nani, Jai Prakash came down with an equally confused Mami but most shocking and confusing was Om Prakash who center back alone.

"Om Prakash..... Where is Anjali? " Akash asked.

"Akashji.....She is not in her room. " He replied and they were about to look for her when the door opened and Anjali walked in to find the family in the hall confusing her.

"Where were you? " Nani asked as she moved closer to her.

"I was feeling suffocated so I went out for some fresh air. " Anjali replied in a nervous tone and immediately Arnav knew she was lying but let it go.

"All of you have a seat....... There is something you all need to know especially Anjali. " Manohar said and Akash handed the file to Anjali and she opened it and was shocked by the content of it.

Mami and Nani looked at her confused and scared seeing her shocked start.

Nani snatched the file from her and when they both read it they were shocked.

"This is what the three of you had brought upon us...... He is a criminal and Anjali is his third wife and the child Anjali is carrying will be his eighth child.... He has numerous mistress all over the country..... Are you three happy now...... Not only that he blackmails his clients with their confidential information and extort money from them..... He is into money laundering and fraudulent activities........ Coincidentally he just divorced his two wives and was about to divorce you....... All of this would have been avoided if only you had allowed us to have a background check on him...... You are disgrace to this family....... And I hope you are considering doing what I asked of you five days ago. " Manohar said in anger and a shocked and crying Anjali nodded.