Part 25

In a motel on the outskirts of Delhi, Garima was pacing back and forth not knowing what to do.

She sat on her bed in frustration as everything was going wrong.

First she went out to buy some food when she happened to see Adarsh at the restaurant and as if her day couldn't get worse, it did because in the process of running away from Adarsh her purse with all her money fell out of her bag and she only found out after she got to her motel room.

"Am trapped from all sides..... I can't ask Shashi for money because he was already suspicious of me suddenly leaving and asking for money will even make it worse and he will definitely refuse. " Garima thought and someone knocked on the door jerking and scaring her out of her thought.

She cautiously moved to the door and opened it only to find the cleaning lady there but she dismissed her and went to sit on her bed thinking of her next move and remembering the past

Flashback.

After the confrontation and the sudden attack of Mouni, Garima knew she was done for and the Guptas will definitely kill her so she packed up everything and left the country immediately to India.

After settling in India for a few days she saw the news of the death of Mouni Gupta and knew better not to show her face anywhere.

For ten years she laid low jumping from one relationship to the other with rich married men which all ended in break ups until she moved to Lucknow after she depleted all her savings.

She was on her way one day to buy sweets from a shop to distribute at the temple when she saw a shocking scene.

In front of the shop was her love Aahan and she rushed up to him but halted when a little girl shouted papa.

Aahan picked her up and tossed her into the air and caught her again making the girl giggle and after a few seconds  Shreya showed up and Garima immediately knew she was their daughter.

She left there and back home in tears and cried for hours and finally stood up with a menacing look in her eyes.

"You are no longer mine Aahan and if I can't have you them no one will...... And for that you have to die. " Garima said and started stalking the family until she found the perfect opportunity to make Aahan and Shreya pay.

It was Shreya's birthday and Aahan had planned a surprise birthday party for her and to distract her,he took them out on the pretense of buying ice cream.

Garima seizing the opportunity sneaked into their house and tampered with the brakes and run away.

She waited to hear the news she wanted to hear and after two hours the death of Shreya and Aahan spread like wildfire in the neighborhood but what she didn't anticipate was that Khushi will survive.

She like everyone mourned them but was angry Khushi survived.

A few days after the funeral she heard a knock on her door and went to open it and panicked seeing a police man in front of her.

She composed herself and left him in and offered him a drink but her refused.

"What can I help you with? " She asked confidently even though she was a wreck inside.

The police man smiled and looked at the VCR under the television and said.

"Does it work? " He asked and Garima nodded and he stood up and turned it on and pulled out a cassette and inserted it and the video that played shocked Garima.