Part 33

Two Weeks Later.

Khushi was running around in the main design rooms checking all the dresses as Lavanya and Preeto say on their chairs shaking their heads at her.

"Stop it Khushi and calm down...... You are making me feel dizzy...... Everything is going to be okay tomorrow. " Preeto said and Khushi looked at her bewildered and she moved closer to her.

"How can I........ Tomorrow is the d- day for the fashion show and if I fail in any way then it will be a disaster....... I don't know if I can do this. " Khushi voiced out her frustration.

Preeto stood up and held her hand.

"You can do this Khushi....... We have done a lot of fashion shows back in Australia and see it as one of the shows back then....... Lavanya had selected the best model in the country who look exquisite in the outfits, Nk has a very qualified, professional and good team to take the pictures, our designs are amazingly good and even Arnav and Akash the kings of the fashion world were genuinely amazed by our designs ......... Payal has made the best financial decisions regarding the show and her plan will earn both sides record millions........ Everything is in order so stop this self doubt because we all believe in you and you should believe in yourself too. " Preeto said and Lavanya continued.

"Preeto is absolutely right....... Everything will go perfectly well...... So stop worrying because you need a clear head to face everything tomorrow and it's getting late...... We have to go home and rest well for tomorrow. "

Khushi nodded and smiled and the trio hugged each other.

"Hi ladies. " A voice called from behind and they all turned to find out it was Arnav.

But seeing how he was standing made them burst out in laughter.

He was behind one of the mannequins and he looked like a man in a dress.

"You will really look good in that dress

"You will really look good in that dress. " Khushi said and Arnav's eyes widened in shock as he moved away from the mannequin and smiled finally understanding why Khushi was saying that.

He pulled her into his arms caging her and kissed her forehead.

"Baby......It's getting late..... Akash and Payal have already left and Aarav has stopped blasting my phone with calls...... He misses us and we have to go to him. " Arnav revealed and Khushi sighed but Arnav knew she was doubtful about tomorrow's show. "Don't worry...... It will turn out just fine...... I promise...... In fact am jealous of you and Preeto's design and it seems Lavanya really hated me because her suggestions for the model would have made my designs more lucrative if she had been in charge. " Arnav said making them laugh.

"Well it about time we include all sizes on the run way because having only skinny models modeling dress has caused a lot of insecurity and lack of confidence in both men and women...... And we need more positivity in this world now more than ever. " Lavanya said and they all agreed with her.