Epilogue

Two teenage girls sat in the hall of a huge masion bored out of their skull.

"Shivani!? " One of the girls called out to the other who hummed in response. "I really miss grandma Manu and Su. "

"Me too. " Shivani exclaimed munching on her chips while laying on the couch. "Anya....... Where do you think our parents went? "

"I don't know but they will be back soon because I can't stand those idiots we call brothers who are worse than bodyguards. " Shivani exclaimed in anger twitching her mouth in annoyance as Anya giggled. "Aarav bhai has also gone on a business trip in New York or else we would have gone to AR with him and Khushav bhai is on campus because of his final exams. "

"Are the two of you gossiping about us? " A voice asked from behind making the girls roll their eyes at the young boy followed by another.

They were none other than eighteen years old Aahan Singh Raizada and Shivaay Mehra.

They both sat down looking at their baby sisters and knew they were mad at them for what they did.

"Listen..... We know you two are mad at us but those boys have a really bad reputation in the school and we had to put them in their place....... We are seniors at the school and know them better...... You two just started high school and we have to send a message to them and their gangs that they shouldn't mess with you two....... We defended the two you from being harassed by them and instead of being grateful you are mad at us. " Aahan yelled out the last sentence in anger making the girls flinch.

Shivaay placed his hand on his shoulder signalling him to calm down.

"We are not mad because you defended us...... We are mad because you ruined our chance of putting those useless boys in their place ourselves. " Anya yelled back at her big brother and Shivani nodded in support.

The two finally understood the reason behind their anger and were felling sorry for getting mad at them.

"We are sorry but why didn't you two say so? " Shivaay asked confused.

"Because you two instead of listening to us were busy criticizing us. " Shivani said and both sighed knowing it is true.

"We are sorry..... Please forgive us. " Aahan said holding his ears and so did Shivaay and the girls nodded and they all smiled.

"Am I the only one who misses grandma Manu and Su. " Shivaay exclaimed put of the blue and they all nodded. "I miss grandma Manu's hello hi bye bye and her  stories and grandma Su's cooking especially her biryanis. "

All of their stomach grappled hearing food.

"Guys stop it....... I have already eaten and you are making me hungry again. " Aahan said rubbing his stomach.

For almost two minutes none at of them spoke and the sound of clicks from a shoes broke their reverie and the boys looked behind them and smile.

The girls sprinted towards the young man who had just entered.

They hugged him saying how much they missed him but he didn't reciprocate or speak.

The girls were confused but knew they might have done something to provoke their calm brother who never cease any opportunity to spoil them even if it meant going against their mothers but the boys knew why he was behaving that way and were cursing themselves for telling him with hearing the girls side of the story.