Part 24

Arnav and the family got back he after their wonderful breakfast get together only to find a group of women and Aditya waiting for them with a nervous Mami and Nani.

One of the women moved over to Aarav who was holding Khushi's hand and kneeled to his level making Aarav frown.

"How are you dear? " The woman asked but Aarav frown and refused to answer and hid behind Khushi.

"Aru." Khushi called out and he looked up with a smile. "Answer her. "

"Am fine. " Aarav replied to the woman with a frown on his face.

"Who are you and what do you want? " Arnav asked even though he knew who they were.

Mr Roy had warned them not to feel nervous or hint they know they will arrive.

"Arnav they are here to. " Nani paused looking at Aarav who looked so confused seeing Nani's gaze on him.

Khushi kneeled to Aarav's level and smiled at him.

"Aru...... Why don't you and Khushav and Hari Prakash go to your play room and play..... We need to have an adult talk with these women..... Okay. " Khushi said and Aarav nodded with a smile and left with HP and Khushav after giving Khushi a loud kiss on the cheek making everyone smile.

After they disappeared, Khushi turned to them and asked who they were.

"Am Nandini Sinha from child welfare and these are my colleagues Aditi Singh and Soha Kapoor and we are here to take the boy. " Nandini replied but gulped seeing the murderous look being thrown at her by all of them.

"And why exactly do you want to take my son away from me? " Arnav asked calmly but coldly.

"Listen Mr Raizada..... Your sister committed a serious crime and according to her you made her buy the boy...... We don't know why you did that but it's our responsibility to ensure he is safe and being cared for properly and not being abused. " Soha answered.

"How dare you? " Arnav bellowed making them flinch. "You will take the words of that lunatic seriously and think am abusing my son...... I and my wife love him unconditionally and that lunatic wanted to use him to hurt me and she failed..... But instead of doing a proper investigation..... You are here insinuating bullshit...... Now get out of my house before I have your arrested for defamation. " Arnav concluded pointing to the door and the women were shocked hearing he is married and scared seeing the murderous glint in his eyes.

"We are sorry Mr Raizada....... We should have done our investigation before approaching you.... But still we will have to observe all of you around the boy and his relationship with your wife...... Two observers will be here in two days to evaluate your relationship with him..... If we find out in any way he is not comfortable or not happy...... We will definitely take him away and nothing can stop us not even you and your contacts. " Aditi said and they all nodded knowing this was coming.

The women then moved out with Aditya who mouth a sorry to them.

"Hey Nandkishore..... How can a sister be this evil towards he own brother especially one that took care and provided her everything she needs. " Madhumati exclaimed in shock as all of them sat down.

"Only a Anjali will do that...... She is a danger not only to this family but to society. " Surbhi replied and everyone agreed with her.

Arnav sighed hearing all this but he felt strange not feeling hurt as he thought he will be and he knew the presence for Khushi had something to do with it.