Part 32

The Next Day.

Lavanya was all ready up and dressed to go down and help with breakfast when a knock on her door alerted her.

She moved to the door and opened it and there stood Nk with a nervous smile.

Lavanya let him in and both stood there staring at each other nervously.

"Lavanya please sit...... I need to talk about something very important with you. " Nk said nervously and Lavanya pulled the small stool closer to her dressing mirror and sat on it facing Nk who was sitting on the bed.

"What do you want to talk about? " Lavanya asked curiously.

"I want to talk about us. " Nk replied looking into her eyes.

Lavanya was taken aback by his reply but kept quiet.

Nk scouted forward and held her hand and a current run through both of them taking them by surprise and they both smiled at each other.

"I will really want us to give this marriage a chance. " Nk said and Lavanya was about to retort but Nk stopped her placing his finger on her lips. "Please Lavanya...... I really mean it........ Yesterday seeing your parent and knowing how they always manipulated you to so their bidding, I become afraid. " Nk revealed surprising and confusing Lavanya at the same time.

"Why is that? " She asked and Nk sighed.

"I was afraid because I finally realized you are the woman for me and was afraid your parent will hurt you........ I don't know if what I feel for you is love but I am willing to give it a chance and it can only happen if you agree to give our relationship a chance and let's get to know each other more...... What do you say. " Nk asked nervously praying she say yes.

Lavanya was surprised by his confessions but smiled and touched his cheek and rubbed it.

"Okay....... I also want to give our marriage a chance but let me tell you something...... I don't know if I deserve you or this family but am ready to give our relationship a chance....... Only if the family is okay with it. " Lavanya replied and Nk nodded and smiled at her.

"I know they will agree and also consider you family and example of their acceptance is the way they stood up for you yesterday........ Yes Nannav and Akash did have their doubts but now its cleared but just to make your mind at ease,we will ask them......okay." Nk said with a smile and Lavanya  smiled back and nodded.

Nk kissed her cheek and rushed out of there leaving behind a blushing Lavanya.

She got down to the kitchen  with a huge smile and her hand on her cheek.

Surbhi  and Preeto  who was already in the kitchen looked at each other baffled at her smiling and yet lost state.

Preeto moved closer and looked at Lavanya who was unfortunately lost in the kiss Nk gave her.

"Di....... What happened?" She asked in concern and a lost Lavanya replied.

"Nk kissed me."

Surbhi snickered and Preeto's eyes widened in shock but what broke Lavanya's reverie was Payal yelling.

"What!? "

They all turned to find a shocked Payal with a hunging jaw and wide eyes.

It turned into a mischievous smirk as she walked up to her and nudged her.