8 | 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓽

A/N: Hope you enjoy, don't forget to VOTE if you did!

Sophia's POV

"I'll show you why everyone's so scared of me. I'll show you why no one wants to talk to me. I'll show you what happens when you belittle me..." 

That's what he said before the boy visibly gulped and took a few steps backwards, looking ready to faint at any second now. At first, I thought I could convince Grayson to not do anything he'd regret. But now that the stupid boy has made everything worse with that speech he gave...

I don't know Grayson personally, but he looked like the person who wouldn't just let anything go without putting up a fight.

The boy's friends scurried away hastily, but of course he didn't. Now that I think about it, they probably won't even let him go if he tried to leave, and I think he knows that too.

Grayson was only a few feet away from him and he was about to make that little space between them disappear. No one's going to prevent them from doing something, are they? 

I really don't want to do this, but I feel like I have to. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me, not even after what he said. I took a deep breath and did something I thought I'd never do. I walked over to them and stood in front of Grayson.

I walked over and stopped Grayson... Wow, I'm even more ignorant then the boy I was 'defending'. 

This may not seem like a big thing or astounding act, but for me it definitely was. My heart was ready to pound right out of my body.

I didn't say anything, but my move made it silent, which made it all a bit awkward, to be honest. He wasn't making eye contact, but neither was I. I looked at his broad chest, while he stared past my head. He didn't even blink! And that is why I was petrified. 

After a long, painful moment of silence, he looked down. His piercing gaze burning my skin, I could feel it, even when I wasn't looking. He wouldn't shift his gaze.

"Get out of my way," Grayson slowly grumbled out of his tense body, it actually sounded more like a growl. 

I knew I was going to stutter, it's a bad habit I have when I'm nervous or scared. I absolutely hate it, it makes me feel so vulnerable. Although at this moment I really was. 

"He-He didn't mean it," I said - more like squeaked out. My voice was high-pitched and almost inaudible. But he heard, as I saw his fists clench even more. Oh God, he's going to punch me! I thought, staring at every and any part of his body except his face.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Way." This time his lovely yet dangerous voice was nothing above a whisper, which sadly enough for me, made me even more horrified of what he'd do to me if I didn't. 

Now it were my hands' turn to shake uncontrollably while the little hairs on the back of my neck stood erect. "Please, he was just angry and-and he won't do it again," I tried, but he didn't look convinced. His body language was strong and I could tell that he wanted to punch a hole in the lockers. No doubt would it work, if you just see the size of these muscles... Stop, focus!

I shook my head and spoke again, trying to sound more self-assured and domineering than the last time, "Plus, you don't want to get into trouble. Right?" But to no avail, my voice trembled and was small, far from being bossy. 

He let out a sharp intake of air, as if he wanted to yell at me for holding him back. He lifted his fist in the air, and I knew I was about to die. Might as well start digging up my own grave. Does anyone here have a shovel?