25 | 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬

A/N: Thank you, thank you, thank you for over 900 VOTES! *Smooch*

Sophia's POV

... Bad things will happen to you if you don't do what you're told.

My eyes were wide and my lips were slightly agape. What? I scanned the room full of students I didn't even really know. No one was looking my way or appeared fishy. What does this mean, do what? I wasn't told to do anything...right? 

I narrowed my eyes, pondering over what to do, and if I should even do or say anything at all. I decided not to, it was probably just a prank anyway. 

I put it aside and tried to take my mind back to the lesson again. I was doing my best to keep my focus on the teacher, but my thoughts wondered over to the little, pink post-it note all-over. It sounded way too much like a threat, but who would threaten me? I didn't think I already had any enemies here.

-

As the bell rang, I packed my bag and wanted to leave the room as quick as possible. Key word: wanted. 

"Sophia, can you come here for a second please?" the teacher spoke as the other students left. "Of course," I answer politely, walking back to his desk.

"Are you alright? You don't look so well, even a little pale," his voice was laced with concern. This is why he's one of my favourite teachers. 

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you. Just a little tired," I lied, hoping he believed it. I never was a good liar - my parents always told me: 'If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything,' which totally made sense, actually. 

"Okay, well if you're sure...you can go now." I nodded my head and released a breath when I turned around the corner. I hated lying. 

I came across a boy leaning against a locker, a girl, one year older than me, talking to him - Grayson. He nodded to what she was saying, but anyone could see that he wasn't listening. His head began to turn and I swiftly looked to my right, now staring at a wall. Wow. Okay, so do I have to pretend that this wall is interesting or something? 

Hoping he hadn't seen me, I shifted my gaze back on him, only to see his eyes already on mine. Welp- I did the only thing that seemed normal, and smiled at him, just a small one. I stopped moving forward for a second when he smiled back. He smiled...back? This is the first time he's shown any affection like that at school - he always only nods or doesn't even do anything.

"Hey, what was that all about," a familiar voice asked me, Logan, grasping me back to reality. 

"You know..." he looked inside the classroom I just came out of. Oh...that. I can trust him, right? Yeah, of course I can. 

I told him about the note I found, and he frowned but didn't say anything. "Weird, right?" I said, shaking my head. He only nodded. What was up with him? I was about to ask but didn't get the chance as his friend dove up out of nowhere. It was that 'Weasley' boy, I recalled.

He jumped on Logan and shoved him in a playful manner. Logan quickly took a step to the left and pulled me with him, to get me out of the way so I wouldn't get hurt, I think, which caused the boy to frown. "Come on! You're no fun," he muttered. 

Logan rolled his eyes and flicked 'Weasley' on the head, he whined. I giggled and Logan turned to me, smiling. I guess he's back to normal again.

I looked over my shoulder, expecting to see him, but to no avail - he wasn't there anymore, only the girl, and she, just as me, looked more confused than ever.