16 | 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝐵❀𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒

Sophia's POV

I came out of the bathroom with a towel around me, skimming through the clothes in my closet. When I saw my grey jogging and crop top, I knew it was perfect for today. A Sunday, no party and no seeing people we knew. Hopefully not, at least. I bought this when I went shopping with Liv a few months ago, when I hadn't moved here yet. She told me to buy it because it looked 'hot' on me, but also comfortable. I only went with it because of the latter, plus I really liked the simple and basic vibe it gave off. Perfect for the weekend, I thought, looking myself over, pretty satisfied.

"Hey, I recognise that! It's the outfit we bought together," she remarked, observing my clothes

"Hey, I recognise that! It's the outfit we bought together," she remarked, observing my clothes. I bobbed my head excitedly. She remembers!

I sat down on my bed next to her. She had already, in the time that I picked out my clothes and brushed my teeth, taken a shower.
"It's so sad, you're already leaving today," I sighed gloomily when I looked over at Liv. She nodded her head in agreement.

"I know. But at least we still have a few hours before I go, so let's make the best of it, yeah?" she said, nudging me softly with a grin on her face. Liv has packed all her clothes and stuff into her bag again, so that when it was time, she was all ready to leave.

"Okay, where do you want to go?" she asked me. I shook my head, interrupting her.  

"No, no, no. This is your last day here, you get to choose," I told her sincerely. I wanted her to enjoy her last few hours here, and I didn't mind going anywhere she wanted to go. "For today, I will be your genie in a bottle. What is your first wish?" I joked. She chuckled and thought about my question. 

"Is there a cafe around here? Because I'd love to see more of the town and wouldn't mind a cup of coffee." I smiled at her request, remembering a cute, little cafe I saw once while taking a walk outside. 

"Your wish is my command," I opened the front door for her and she walked through it.

"Such a gentleman," spoke Liv, smirking playfully at me. "Just like Grayson seemed last night," she added in a barely audible tone under her breath, but I caught up.

"Hey! I heard that," I said, giggling. 

"Well, it's true, isn't it? All those things he told you while you were dancing," she commented. I know she's right! But I was too stubborn to comply.

"Plus, he was the one that searched me up and told me to bring you home. He even offered you a ride, for if I was still having fun, but I told him it was okay, since I only had one drink and was still sober," Liv remarked. 

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that? He saw that I was getting tired and suggested he'd bring us back, but Liv convinced him that she was still able to drive.