42 | 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩

Sophia's POV

The ride back to his house was pure torture. Grayson acted like nothing had happened on the beach. I crossed my legs over each other so they were clenched shut while in the passenger's seat, he noticed but said nothing. The hot smirk on his face didn't help either. 

I let my head rest against the seat cushion and stared out of the window, observing the blurred trees. That euphoric sense of freedom never left my system, only simmered down. When I felt his large hand rest on my thigh, I jumped slightly. But of course, he kept his gaze forward. 

We arrived in front of his fairly small house - it was payed with his money and only he usually sleeps there - and we both stepped out. He appeared all casual and I actually wondered if this was a all a dream. It wouldn't shock me if it were, I mean everything felt so amazing. 

I entered after him and closed the door. He took my hand and without uttering a word lead me to his room. As I closed this door as well, he flipped me around so I was with my back against it. His body was pushed on to mine, but not in an uncomfortable manner.  

My mouth opened to ask what he was doing, but the sound of him locking the door whilst his eyes were on my lips made me stop. I couldn't breath due to our proximity, we shared the same air.

"And now you've come to the third step," he murmured against my skin and I gulped. He took me by the waist and almost threw me on the bed. Fortunately for me, it was a soft landing. He looked at me and told me sincerely, "Tell me when to stop."

I couldn't speak, so I simply nodded my head a couple times while crawling backwards. My back hit the headboard and I was more than just calloused.

He, just like on the beach, osculated downwards while lifting up my dress. He grabbed my hips to keep me in place. This way of showing affection made me feel ecstatic. 

As he came to the brim of my still damp from the water panties, he pulled them down gradually. I whimpered when his breath hit my touch deprived parts, wanting to push up my hips, but he held them down steadily. 

He unforeseenly made us switch places, making me gasp. I was now on top of him and he put my legs around him so that I was in a straddling position. My hair was probably a big mess, but I couldn't care any less right now. I only wanted him. Yes, my own thoughts startled me.

I couldn't wait any longer and impacted our lips together. Our bodies moved on sync. I subconsciously grinded my hips into his. I didn't know if what I was doing was bad or not, but he groaned into my mouth, pleased, and I relaxed.

I am going to hell for this, I thought sinfully. My fingers found its way to his belt. If my parents ever find out... "Can I?" I asked, my voice muffled, not removing my lips from him. 

He nodded and helped me. It was rushed yet not at all. One second we were going slow, the other I was on a roller coaster. 

I elevated myself a little, just enough to slip down his pants. I couldn't stop myself from gawking down. I felt a huge bulge grow beneath me. I've never seen or even touched one before. I don't even know how it'd feel. 

He kind of rubbed it against my pussy, and because I didn't have any underwear on anymore, I let out a moan. I encouraged myself to place my hands around there. 

I slowly went inside his boxers and the cold tips of my fingers pulled him out. My pupils expanded and I looked up to see the corner of his lips tilting upwards. I wasn't sure what the average size was, but his length was...a lot to take in, let me say.

I'm so scared to do something wrong, but if I don't do anything, I'll never find out what he likes and what he doesn't.  

I began stroking his his dick, steadily going up and down with one hand. When his head fell back slightly, I did the same with my second hand as well, going faster and faster. 

He groaned and his chest heaved swiftly. Before I could try anything else, he took my hands in his and shook his head. "This is your time." I frowned, not comprehending what he meant.

"If you feel pressured...just say so," he explained. I nodded again and he bit my earlobe, not that it hurt though. 

With one of his hands he took his length and placed it in front of my dripping entrance. Never have I ever been so ready for something. His other hand on my waist assisted me on top of it. "This may hurt a little," he purred. Oh God, I don't doubt it was that size-

I let out a breathy grunt when the tip entered. The tip! How was the rest going to get in?

He halted instantly and looked at me with worry clear in his expression. I shook my head, telling him to continue, even though it was hurting like a bi-

I mewled out of pain only but forced myself down on him. I felt myself being stretched out to the max. After a second of sitting like this, it became bearable. I gave him a sign and he carefully propped me up, then down. 

I got the hang of it and the pain transformed to pleasure. I bounced in an easy-going pace while he supported me. My head found space in the crook of his neck and remained there. 

The speed picked up and my mouth found his again, I fully molded into him. His words echoed through my mind, 'You are mine'. 

"And I am yours," I whispered out of breath. He pulled away but didn't stop thrusting into me. A smile made its way onto his face. 

"I love you," he said. 

"I love you," was my answer, and he didn't hesitate to flip us around so I was on my back. He was by now pounding into me, no mercy. I screamed out his name when I felt something build up inside of me. 

"K-Keep going," I barely got out. Our grunts and moans suffused the room, and I hoped that everyone has left the house long ago. 

After only a few more thrusts, I felt my entire body shake. A liquid oozed out of me and I think Grayson cummed as well. My hole filled up with the white substance and I exhaled loudly. He rolled off of me and closed his eyes, his hands resting on his chest. 

"That...was beyond anything I've ever done," I let out a curt laugh. I was exhausted, but the marvelous feeling was still there.

I tilted my head to gaze up at him. He felt my stare and opened his eyes. "This isn't your...the first time you did it, is it?" I said. I knew the answer already, so I had no clue why I asked. 

He sighed, now lying on his side to look at me with his full attention. "That doesn't mean this wasn't the best experience to ever have happened to me," he replied. A smile came onto my face and I couldn't wipe it away. 

"I'm serious, Sophia," his hand cupped my red cheeks. "I love you." 

"I love you, too," I said, snuggling deeper into his hand. 

"Let's sleep now, shower tomorrow," he suggested, and I agreed. I'd probably fall asleep during washing myself and get a concussion. 

"Good night, Grayson," I mumbled. He kissed me on my hair and closed his eyes. 

I'm never going to forget this. 

He's my first kiss...

I lost my virginity to him...

And my first time saying 'I love you' to someone beside my parents and friends.  

He's everything I've ever wanted but never knew I needed. 

He's mine. 

A/N: Short chapter, I know. But the next one is going to be the Epilogue!

Guys, I can't tell you how excited I am :))