10 | 𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂

A/N: First of all, damn idk who he is but he's HOT ^

Secondly, THANK YOU SM FOR THE VOTES. I really appreciate it <3

Sophia's POV

I accidentally threw my alarm clock on the floor next to my bed when I wanted to make the grating sound stop, and it didn't even stop!

I groaned and tumbled out of bed, pressed the stop button and tried to untangle myself from the sheets. "Why is everything so hard this morning," I grumbled out loud when I found it impossible to move.

I don't know how I did it, but I kind of just rolled myself into the bathroom, too lazy to try again. In there I managed to take them off of me. I stretched and yawned, then walked into the shower.

I jumped back out when the cold water hit my back. I forgot to wait a few seconds for it to turn warm, seriously? And I thought things couldn't get any worse, I already was in a bad mood. I don't know if it's from yesterday or not, but I'm just going to pretend that none of it happened. Why should I even care?

Today I went for a white shirt with a photo printed on it, it was tucked into my high-waisted black jeans. My hair was in a messy ponytail, and not really caring how it looked in my current mood, I left it at that. 

I greeted my parents in the kitchen, as usual, and took off. This morning I ate only a few strawberries I found in the fridge, I wasn't specifically hungry.

When I arrived at the school gates, I entered the building and went to my locker, grabbing the books that I needed for class - Biology. I walked into the classroom and sat down in the same seat I took the previous time. Right next to him.

If I could I would sit anywhere else, but because it wasn't the first day anymore, the seats we sat in last time became permanent. Great.

This was the first time in maybe even months that I've been in a grumpy mood. I don't know why, but I guess that not everything has a reason.

After a while of silently staring at the black board up front, almost every student was present, except one. I bet you can already tell me who. Even the boy that asked me to hang out a few days ago, I think his name is Shawn, was here. Though he didn't even look at me. I wonder why. Maybe he was scared that Grayson would come in-

Just as the thought passed by, the door flew open. Grayson joined and went directly to the back of the class. Before we could make eye contact, I looked down at my desk. Was it going to be awkward between us now? 

I felt his glare on me for a second, but then it went away as quick as it came. I don't know if it was his natural expression or if he was angry at someone. What if he's mad at me? But I didn't do anything, did I? 

The teacher walked in and I straightened my back. I was already on her bad side for not paying attention in her class, don't want to add 'slouching' to the list. 

The class was still talking but quieted down and obliged as the teacher told us to give in the homework we had to do. 

Excuse me? I wanted to say. Homework?
I looked around and saw most people take out a page out of their books, it was filled in with answers. I put my curled knuckle against my mouth and bounced my right leg up and down repeatedly. Shoot, shoot, shoot! I didn't even know we had homework!

I felt something light-weighted gently touch my shoulder. I turned around and saw Grayson handing me a loose sheet of paper. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, but he remained unyielding.