33

Leo's POV

Driving around the Hollywood Boulevard seemed probably the best coping mechanism for myself. Atleast I get to see and picture the center of the film industry where I will pursue my dream.

With my eyes on ahead, my face was resting as the wind blows beneath my hair.

Atleast she is happy.

That's all really what I am thinking. Even though it didn't make any sense to give her the journal because she's set on towards her new chapter with Jayson, I still wanted her to know that I love her.

It really does not make sense as to why she would confess to me, when she's with him?

Anyway, it breaks me that I didn't get the chance to say goodbye. But I figured it's for the best. Yes, it is for the best.

While I continue to drive, I took a turn by the second road. I did not really have a concrete plan to where I should go. But I was star-struck when I saw a girl standing by the middle of the road. Wearing all black, I squinted my eyes and stopped the car.

She moved closer, with a stern look.

"Open the door," she says.

She sat down and continued to look at me blankly, with her arms crossed.

"What's up, uh—Dwyneth, listen, this is not really a good time–"

"You stupid, son of a bitch!" she exclaims as loud as she could.

My eyes widened, I slowly replied, "E-Excuse me?"

"So you're really not going to smooth things over with Giselle, huh?" she said, I could've sworn her ears are smoking.

"Had I had the opportunity to, I woul—"

"You've had every opportunity! Admit it, you're smitten with Morris, that's what."

She really looked terrifying, as she continues, "You know in your heart that you've fallen for her ever since she's stepped foot here in Los Angeles with her dumb book and her dumb innocent face! That night when you caught her dancing, when you both have slept on the roof looking at the goddamn stars, the dance you had on your room. And you wonder why she didn't want to hear from you anymore?!"

I couldn't help but to smile and reminiscent those moments she have mentioned.

With no hesitation, she proceeds, "Oh, so now you're smiling? Jesus Christ, you seriously had to wait for Jayson to overstep you? Even Giselle, who instead had the balls to confess her feelings even though I know damn well she is just as frightened to be rejected as you are!"

Feeling guilty, my face was saying otherwise because I could not help but to smile remembering that Lottie confessed to me.

"You are so goddamn stupid, Leo. I know that you are so in love with her especially seeing her that night at the Homecoming, but you had the audacity to hurt her feelings by dating Abilene!"

"And worst of all, after all that's happened you're still here, moping around instead of going into her arms and telling that you love her just as she did to you because she doesn't have any feelings for Jayson!"

I stopped the car as fast as I could, friction lets out on the road.

I looked at her with earnest and utmost sincerity.

"Say that again," I paused as I clench my jaw. "Dwyneth, say that again?"

She finally took a halt from her scolding, and blinked her eyes in surprise by the fact that I didn't know.

Narrator

Back at the airport, Giselle was just as surprised as Leo.

She wiped her tears as the man beside her had a concerned look and says, "Are you alright?"

She smiled through her eyes, "He loves me back."

Leo rummaged through the road as Dwyneth was stunned that Leo and Giselle hadn't known both of their different perspectives.

Giselle, on the other hand, left all her belongings on the floor as she runs for the entrance, hoping to go back home.

Leo was still driving, as Dwyneth was now on her state that she has forgiven Leo for keeping his feelings for Giselle.

"Why are you telling me this right now?!" he said as he drives.

Dwyneth levels her voice as loud as Leo's, "Because I thought you were a puss!"

Giselle was scrambling through the horrid crowd of people running as fast as she could.

Whilst running, she removed her hair-tie as it was horrendous while she makes her way through.

"Excuse me, please, thank you, if you could just—"

Back at the road, Dwyneth was looking at her phone trying to get a hold of Giselle.

"Goddamit, Leo, can't you be any faster?!" she calls.

Leo arrived at the airport, Giselle still finding her way through. The both of them now running all their might.

Giselle arrived at the large gate as she reaches for her breath, looking around, he saw Leo arrived at the exact time as she did.

Erin was surprised, she certainly did not expect that he will be here right at this moment.

Wilhelm was also surprised, as he did not anticipated that she will be right here especially knowing how the Sorbonne means to her.

He moved closer, and tuck a piece of her hair by her ear, touches her face as he looked at her eyes, he gently placed his lips with hers.

It was everything Giselle had hoped for, her hands was on his chest, as Leo kisses her even more.

With their eyes closed, the two of them did not want this moment to end. Giselle opened her eyes and saw him smiling as they break the connection, they chuckled.

Holding her hands, he says, "I love you, Giselle."

She smiled, "No more Lottie?"

"You'll always be my Lottie," he paused. "But I want to call you by your name from now on everytime I tell you that I love you."