Epilogue 2

Let's move it a bit further.

All seven of us, Dwyneth, Danny, Amara, Abilene, Jayson, Leo, and I have finally graduated college. It sure seemed like it won't come, we all enjoyed it, but since we are all apart it's fairly difficult to attain all the happiness we need.

Jayson Andrews is still just the most humble gentleman, he did too, apologized to the both of us for getting in the way of our love. To be honest, I don't blame him. I figured he has made our journey much more romantic.

Do you remember Nicolas Henderson? Yeah, he's totally changed. He became a philanthropist and started a billion dollar fund for charities, served months for his harrassment to me, and is now so respectful. Him, Jayson, and Leo are still friends and are now as strong as ever.

I still cannot believe they flew all the way here to see me get my award. Awards, rather.

"Proficiency and Scholarship awardee, Researcher of the Year, Debater of the Year, and your school year Valedictorian — Morris, Erin Giselleah Santiago!"

Stage sure still frightens me a bit, as I make my way through the stairs, I hear his voice.

"That's my girl!" he exclaims, immediately making me smile.

It also has been a great blessing that Leo got another project, a movie called The Basketball Diaries, filmed here in Paris.

I have pitched a few story ideas into large labels, and Leo is now working into his ninth film, Titanic as Jack Dawson. I could not have been any prouder for him.