3

This is going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be. I thought Leonardo was nice, well I guess no—

"Giselle!" I heard him shout.

I quickly got upstairs into his bedroom, his hair was damp as well as bits of his shirt. Must've gone out of the shower. Great.

"My shirt, where is it?" he says, with his eyebrows furrowing.

How is he so low-tempered? What a dick.

"Oh, I included them in your dirty clothes, don't worry sir," I answered.

"They aren't dirty for God's sake.
Get them."

"Yes, sir."

"Hey."

"And quit calling me that."

"Yes, sir–I meant Leonardo—Leo."

I buried my face in my palms as I walk in the hallway. I felt defeated.

I quickly went downstairs, got the shorts he wanted, and went back upstairs to his room.

"I'm very sorry, Leo. Here you go," I said as I bravely handed it over to him.

He still looked so serious, I can feel the way his blue eyes directly stuck in my boring brown eyes, despising me already on our first day here. Every bit of his existence is so intimidating at that moment.

I just want to run and rush out of his door, go back to Texas and never come back.

God, why is he taking so long to get it?

Is something wrong with my face?

Speak, Leonardo.

What is actually happening?

Until the weight gradually fades from my shoulders as he breaks the silence and laughs loudly.

"AHAHAHAHA—I'm, I'm–HAHAHAH I'm so sorry Giselle HAHAHAHHA really, you should've seen the look in your face you were so terrified HAHAHAHA."

I scoffed and shook my head to the side turning around to get out of that damn room.

I turned around at him again, him waiting for me to say something, with a smile still plastered on his face.

I can't make up the words I was going to say.

"I-uh. Y-You're-argh nevermind!" I said in annoyance as I closed his door behind me.

Is he okay? Am I okay?

He is tough to read, I didn't expect that.