4

As I got back to my room, yes, you read that correct, mom and I were lucky enough to have our own rooms. I shrugged whatever just happened earlier. I took the opportunity to continue reading my book, until I felt thirstiness so I went downstairs trying my best to be quiet as I didn't want to wake up anyone.

"I swear I saw the lightswitch in here earlier," I whispered, finding the damn lightswitch.

"It's here."

Then the kitchen lights turned on.

"What are you doing here si—Leo?"
I asked with my brows gently curved.

"It's my house Cinderella I can do whatever I want," he answered.

"Right. Just so you know my name's–"

"Giselle. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just do what you gotta do," he said walking towards the kitchen counter sitting on it.

I opened the refrigerator and pointed at the bottled waters.

"Do you mind?" I asked for his permission.

"Get yourself from the tap."
"I'm just kidding. Damn, you are so serious, do you even laugh?" He said, still sitting at the counter.

I smiled, not realizing it.

"Ah, so you do smile," he said, causing me to smile even more.

"Yep. Shocker," I said a little sarcastically as I turn around to get the bottled water.

I heard his foot stomped on the floor tiles, getting out of the counter.

I opened the water and drank it while he walks outside of the kitchen in front of me. Before he goes past me, he turned around, and held the water bottle I was drinking.

"Do it more often, then. You look pretty."

He whispered and placed the water bottle back to my mouth, and went upstairs.

I was frozen.

What the fu—?

I have never really been that person who could care less on men and the teen drama. I'm too invested on my studies, and books. But this one hit me different. It gave me a some sort of feeling. Like waves crashing into my body causing me to shiver. What is wrong with me?

Nah, Giselle, you're trippin'. You're just tired and cold that's why. Well, I better get some sleep.

I did my best to forget what just happened this day. Strangest day ever.